Love for every Hunter

Requested by: FantasyLightning
Noel x Serena(oc)
Thank you so much for this request man! Well, enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------

Requested by: FantasyLightningNoel x Serena(oc)Thank you so much for this request man! Well, enjoy!-----------------------------------------------------------

Serena was training, while Sarah was keeping a close eye on her for any injuries, since she was fighting a robotic soldier Hope created just for training. Serena was always jealous of Yeul for getting Noel's attention. Sarah supported her on everything, but Serena felt like giving up and moving on to find someone else in her life. Her Envy made her weaker and weaker everytime.

"You know what? I'm just gonna tell Noel how i feel, wait for him to reject me, and i can try and move on with my life."

"I don't think that's god idea Serena. Are you sure you wanna be rejected?"

"Well...."

Serena thought of the consequences in telling Noel her feelings.

She started to walk off to find Noel. She was ready for anything.....but maybe not this one....

(Ha! You thought it was over? Not yeeeet~😈)

Serena found Noel sharpening his weapon.

"Noel?"

"Oh hey Serena. You ok?"

"I need to talk to you."

Noel put his weapon down.

"Sure, What is it?"

Serena sat next to Noel and was leaning against him.

"Noel?"

"Y-y-yeah?"

"I..........i just wanted to say that i.....love you."

Noel's eyes widened when she said that. Silence filled the room for only 7 minutes. Noel was about to say something when she interupted him.

"I knew this would happen....well Noel, sorry for wasting your time."

She stood up and started to walk away.

.........

Serena was laying on her bed thinking about what she just did. She heard running footsteps go to her direction. She sat up quickly to see, Sarah panting.

"What's going Sarah? You ok?"

"I-it's Noel......he wants to see you."

Serena sighed and started walking with Sarah to where Noel was at. Serena saw him and looked away.

"What do you want Noel."

"I'll leave you two alone." And with that, Sarah left them alone.

"Serena, i just wanna say that i...........love you too."

"W-what?"

Serena was interupted with Noel passionately kissing her. He held her tight and closer to make the kiss more heated. There tounges intertwined eachother, as they pulled away, a trail of saliva connected there lips.

Serena and Noel were panting from the kiss they had.  She cried with joy and hugged Noel tightly.

"I'm so happy"

And that how the Hunter got the love of his life....

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n: well shiiiit. I actually enjoyed this story while writing it. Well FantasyLightning, i hoped you enjoyed it, since your ONE of my personal favorite authors out there for something that involves Final Fantasy. Anyway, if you guys if more requests with the characters i have in the discription below, feel free to to comment me on a request and i will update soon. See ya!😊