Strip poker

Ace x reader ONESHOT

Requested by: FantasyLightning

Highschool AU

Ace's p.o.v:
Seven told me about playing a game called strip poker. I didn't know what that was since i've never heard of it. Seven dragged me to play with (yn) only. I've had a crush on her ever since we were kids. Mother didn't know about us playing this. Seven told me not to tell Mother about this since she knows how this game goes.

We were in (yn)'s room with card decks on the floor. Before Seven left said,
"Have you two~" she then closed the door and left (yn) and i alone...
(Yn) explained to me how we play this game strip poker. And i started blushing when she was explaining. I can tell she was nervous playing this game. And so was i but i know we have no choice but to do it.

Time skip~
I was only in my pants, lost one round and i took off my shirt. But for her.....well....*clears throat* she was only in her underwear and bra.
I started blushing when i looked at her. This time she lost again. And she took off her bra. And she covered her chest with her arms. Next thing i knew I lost and took off my pants. So i guess were at a tie right now since we never wore socks in the first place. We played and (yn) lost. So. I guess i won at Strip poker. She started to take off her underwear and threw it with the rest of her clothes. I blushed madly, seeing that she was fully naked now.

"C-can you close you eyes for a minute Ace?"

"S-sure." I closed my eyes. I heard her walk past me and i heard the light switch go off. I opened my eyes only to see darkness.

"(Y-yn) what are you doing?"

I felt her sit on me while i was sitting. Her legs wrapped around my waist. She pulled my hand and made me grasp her breast.

"(Y-yn) what's this all of a sudden?"

"Ace.....i.....i wanted to tell you how i feel today."

"W-what is it?"

"I.....love you Ace."

My eyes widen. I didn't realise what my was doing but it was playing with her breasts. I heard her moan.

"A-ace!"

I pulled away from her and turned on the light. I heard her go under the covers of her bed wimpering.

"I-i'm so sorry Ace. I-I just couldn't control myself. And it's f-fine if you d-don't feel the same way."

I guilty for what i did to make her feel that way. I walked up to her bed, removed the covers and pinned her down.

Her eyes widened and she blushed.

"What are you doing Ace?"

I wanted to make her happy. So i did the unspeakable. My hands groped on her breasts and she moaned.

"I love you (yn)"

I guess you can say that me and (yn) aren't virgins anymore.