Strip or dare(Modern AU)

Ace x reader

This is what you look like lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and your friends were hanging out at your house doing karaoke, dancing, and roleplaying. One of your friends, Seven, had the idea to yell out, "Hey guys let's play Strip or dare!" All your friends were screaming to agreement. You honestly didn't want to do it, but since you were forced too, and so was Ace, you guys just went with it.

"(Yn)!! Strip! Or dare!"

Shit. You were nervous since you didn't expect it.

"S-s-strip"

"Aight....hmmmm.....I want you to take off.........your shirt."

You took off your shirt, showing your bra. You were madly blushing since every guy was having a nosebleed. Ace was blushing and he looked away.

You covered your chest and looked at Seven with an angry face.

"Your mean Seven. •_•"

"Love you too (nickname) <3"

Time skip-

You were basically in yoyr underwear and bra right now, emabarassed about removing your clothes off. Especially when Ace was there. He left since he couldn't take it anymore, with looking at your half naked body.

"(Yn)! Strip or dare?"

"*sigh* dare." She puts her head down in defeat.

You see Seven with a with a toothy grin on her face.

"I dare you to confess your feeling to Ace."

"W-what?!"

"You have to do it (n/n)."

You sigh and stood up walking to where Ace was probably at.

You see him relaxed outside.

"U-um Ace?"

He flinched and turned around to see who it was that called his name.(that's what she said...lol sorry i had to XD)

"(Yn)? What are doing here?"

"I just wanted to tell you something."

"O....k? Go on."

"W-well....since we've been friends for a long time....i just wanted to say that....i l-love you Ace."

His eyes widened when he heard that.

"Y-you like me?"

She nodded.

He walks up her, pins her to the wall, and kisses her passionately on the lips.

She eyes widen and she starts to kiss back right away. They pulled away.

"I love yout too"