SOLDIER

Zack x reader
Requested by: Hatsukisama
Thanks for the request! XD
Btw I just remembered how to show people's name like this now. I've been trying my best to remember and now I can do it again, so i'll do this to anyone else that has another request for me to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(Yn)'s p.o.v:

Zack and I have been friends since we were kids. We joined SOLDIER to save the people we love. And of course i'm starting to develope feelings for him. I told Tifa and Cloud but all they told me was to just tell him how I feel. It doesn't sound OR feel easy to do. And he's my friend for Pete sake. Do they really expect me to just go to Zack and then say 'I love you' to him...it doesn't work like that. Maybe when the time is right i'll tell him.

Zack called me saying that we have another mission together. I grabbed my weapon and started walking to where Zack was. And he is in our building Shin-ra.
(if you don't know what that is just search it up. It's just basically a big company that is in charge of SOLDIER and TUSKS.)

Time skip

I entered the building and saw Zack waiting for me.

"Hey (yn)! This mission is gonna be tough but I know you can handle it, right? If not, it would be fine to not take the mission you know."

"Oh nonono i'll be fine don't worry."

"Ok. But if you get injured, I be there to protect you ok?"

"Mhm."

We start walking to an old village for our mission. And it was to find the behemoth king.
(sorry I just love behemoth's in Final Fantasy cause it gives me a challenge sometimes. XD)

One hour later

Zack and I had to split up and find it in different areas. He told me to call him and when I find it. Oh wait spoke too soon. I found the behemoth king searching for something. Damn this is the first time i've seen a behemoth king. All I see was regular behemoth's. I tried calling Zack but got no answer. So I left him a text message. I went into stealth mode to sneak up on the behemoth. When the behemoth turned around to look at me he couldn't see me because he was blind on both eyes? Odd....I froze in my spot so he wouldn't feel my presence. 'It's now or never (yn).' I thought to myself.

I started sprinting towards the behemoth king and start slashing the back. He started to roar meaning he ready for a bloodbath. This can't be good.

Zack's p.o.v:

I was searching in one area of the old village to see of I could find the behemoth king. But all I could think about was for (yn)'s safety. I started to develope feelings for her. But I don't if she loves me back. Cause were friends. I felt my phone vibrate. I got my phone and saw that I missed a call from (yn) and got text from her saying:

'Um Zack if you get this, I found the behemoth king near a cave he was about to go in bit right now it just looks like he's just searching for something. Come right away! And hurry!'

Damn it! I start running to the location she was in. By the time I got there, I saw (yn) injured and passed out.

"(Yn)!" I ran over to her and picked her up to see if she was ok. I looked back to see the behemoth king....dead.

She did this all by herself?
(No shit Sherlock)
Oh no this is all my fault that she got hurt.

I saw (yn) waking up.

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
I woke up to see Zack....crying? He must've been worried.

(Yn)! You ok?! I'm sorry that I didn't come sooner."

"It's ok. I'll be fine just get the horn we need and let's go."

"Alright."

He layed me back down so he could get the horn.

Time skip to Shin-ra

We made our report of the behemoth king and gave them the horn.

After that we walked out to got home. Invited Zack over to my house. When we got there I got and aid kit to patch myself up.

"(Yn)? Could I say something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"We've been friends for a long time and.....I just wanted to tell you that I l-love you."

My eyes widen.

"You.........you do?"

He nodded.

I smiled at him and gave him a hug.

"I love you too Zack."

We separated our hug and connected our kips together for a kiss.

*sigh* Tifa and Cloud were right....