Love for every Hunter(pt.3)

Noel x Serena(oc)
Requested by: FantasyLightning
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Serena's p.o.v:

Noel and i just got married, and were on our honeymoon right now. Noel booked us a really good hotel for just the two of us.

"*sigh* Noel, i'm gonna go shower ok?"

"Alright."

I took off my dress, picked up a towel, and went to the bathroom to shower. I turned on the shower and got in. I was washing my hair, when i felt someone washing my body. I turned to see Noel washing me while i was washing my hair.

His hand rubbed my stomach and SLOWLY went to my breasts. I started to moan.

"N-noel. A-ah."

One hand was pinching my nipple and the other went to my entrance.
I started to pant, my hand wwnt to his member and i started to rub it. He groaned to my touch.

"Y-you......started this." I said to him with a smirk on my face.

"Damnit screw this."

He pushed me to the wall,of the shower, lifted one of my legs and started pumping into me without a warning.

I gripped his shoulder, giving him,a signal to go harder and faster. And he did.....my arms wrapped around his neck. We both came and pulled out. We whispered sweet nothings to eachother and finished our showering together. After that we went to bed.