Deadeye

Noctis x reader
Kinda based off of the battle between Noctis and his comrades vs the deadeye behemoth. Sorry I take behemoths as a challenge.😆
-----------------------------------------------------------

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
The car broke down while we were driving. We pushed the car so we can get it fixed by a friend of mine named Cindy. We arrived at the shop Cindy works at, and she came outside to see what's the problem.

"Hi y'all how are you doin' today?"

Everyone either nodded or responded. Cindy looked at me.

"OH MY GOODNESS IS THAT YOU (YN)?"

"Hey Cindy."

She hugged me tightly.

"It's been so long, i'm so glad your ok, sorry anyway what is our problem today?"

Ignis explained our problem with the car. Cindy said that it would cost a lot of money in order to fix this.

"But, there is another way to pay more for this. All you have to do is give me the Deadeye behemoth's horn. And it should cover up the fixes. Good luck y'all. And be careful (yn). Ok?"

"Ok."
And we were on our way to find the Deadeye.

Time skip

We were in a big log hiding from Deadeye. He couldn't see, but he was smelling in our direction. We had to keep quiet so he wouldn't hear us. After he roared, he went the other direction. We crawled out of the log and started to camp out and continue our journey tomorrow.

I made my tent, and I was between Prompto and Ignis. Noctis was across from me, and he was next to Gladiolus. I made my sleeping bag and started to drift off to sleep.....

I then heard my tent open up....

Noctis's p.o.v:

I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about (yn) for some reason. I got out of my tent and went to (yn)'s tent.

I saw her sleeping peacefully but she was starting to wake up.

"N-Noctis? *yawns* what are doing here?"

"Could I just confess something quickly."

"Uh....sure."

"I just......wanted to tell you that I............l-love you."

I quickly kissed her lips and ran out to my tent and closed it. I started to blush.

'God Damnit, i'm such wuss with this.'

(Yn)'s p.o.v:

I started blushing. I touched my lips.

'He.......likes me back. I gotta tell him my answer tomorrow.'

I went back to sleep.

Next day-

I woke up with Prompto shaking me.

"(Yn) wake up! We gotta start moving so we can find the behemoth."

"Ok ok. I'm up."

I yawned while getting up to got outside. When I went outside I only found Ignis and Prompto outside making breakfast.

"Hey Ignis, Prompto. Do you guys know where Gladiolus and Noctis went?"

Ignis told me that they both went to find the Deadeye behemoth.

"Alright, well were just gonna have to wait here then." I sighed.

Prompto gave me my breakfast. I thanked him and started eating.

I looked at the beautiful view of the morning sky, the breeze started to hit my face.

"Today feels nice, doesn't it guys?"

"It does! By the way, why are you so quiet today Ignis?"

"Oh....well I just feel like Gladiolus and Noctis are taking longer than usual."

"Now that you mentioned it, i'm starting to worry for them, should we look?"

"No it was Noctis' orders to stay here and keep an eye on you and the tents." Ignis said while looking away.

50 minutes later-

Ignis, Prompto, and i folded the tents and packed up everything. I start to see Noctis and Gladiolus start to run in our direction.

"What happened?"

"We found the behemoth."

"Really?!" Screamed Prompto. Started to jump like an idiot.

"Come on."

Noctis led the way to the location we needed to go.

2 hours later-

We found the behemoth and defeated it. Gladiolus cut the horn so we can give it to Cindy as our payment.

We started walking to the repair shop and found our car washed and fixed up. Gladiolus gave the horn to Cindy. We thanked a lot for what she did with our car. I hugged her and we said our goodbye's to eachother.

"Jus' remember that y'all are always welcome back anytime. We'll be waiting wait'n for y'all. Oh! And take car of (yn) for me please."

"We will! Bye Cindy!" Prompto said, waving his hand at her.

I smiled at Cindy and gave her a thumbs up.

Since I sat behind Noctis' seat, I leaned over and whispered to him,

"I forgot to tell you that I love you too."

I kissed his cheek and leaned back on my seat.

Then I heard others questioning Noctis on why he was blushing.

"It's nothing."

I smiled at him and started to enjoy the breeze while Ignis drove the car with the roof down.