My Angel

Genesis x reader FLUFF

Requested by: LeanneRhapsodos

Highschool AU

(Yn)'s p.o.v:

Today was the day i was gonna tell Genesis how i felt. And plus it was Valentines day, so i thought maybe this is once and a lifetime to do this. It took me forever to build up my courage in confessing my feeling to him.

I walked to school with my friends Tifa, Cloud, Yufi, Vincent, Sid, Aerith, and Zachary. One thing i was happy about for my friends was some actually asked eachother out. Yufi confessed to Vincent, Cloud confessed to Tifa, and Aerith confessed to Zachary and there all dating now except for me. Sid told me a girl confessed to him so there obvisously dating too. And i'm basically a loner right now.

"(Yn) you should go and confess to Genesis before someone else does you know." Tifa exclaimed.

"I know i know but...i don't know where he is right now."

"I saw him talking with Sephiroth outside." Cloud said.

"Oh ok thank you guys i'll be right right back." I ran outside knowing where he probably is right now. I saw him at our usual spot where we hung out. He looked up and saw me.

"Hello (yn). Did you get a Valentine yet?"

"N-no not yet. But i do want to tell you something though."

"What is it?"

'Here goes nothing'

I inhaled and exhaled. And then i said it,

"I've fallen for you Genesis, will you be my valentine?"

He looked at me with his eyes wide open.

'I knew this was a stupid idea'

I looked down and slowly walked away from him. I suddenly felt a hand grip on my wrist and spin me around.

"Wh-wha-!" I felt lips linked to mine. I looked and saw it was Genesis!

I slowly kissed back. I rapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We started going into a make out session. He gripped my butt making me moan. We pulled away with our saliva connecting.

"I've fallen for you too, my angel."

Extra ending:

Tifa, Cloud, Yufi, Vincent, Aerith, and Zachary were cheering for (yn) for having the courage to ask him out.