7 and 15 Collaboration

Cloud x reader

(Yn) was on her way to school when she saw her friends (fn), Noctis, Prompto, Zack, Tifa, and Cloud. (Yn) and Cloud go way back when they were at the age of 5. They've been close ever since.

But later on in the years of being friends, (Yn) developed a crush on her friend.

"Hey (Yn)!" (Fn) said while waving her hand.

"Hey guys."

(Yn) and the others start to walk inside their school and went their separate ways to get to their classes.
Cloud and (Yn) have the same class in the morning so they walk together to their class.

"So Cloud are you busy this afternoon?"

"Not really...did you want to hang out?"

"Yeah....we can hang out at my house."

"Alright I'll meet you at the front of the school."

"Ok."

Time skip

Cloud and (Yn) started walking to (Yn)'s house to hang out. They finally made it top her house and entered her house. They started to watch some movies while eating popcorn. Both of their hands met at the same time when they were getting some popcorn.

"Sorry" they both say to each other while blushing.

It was quiet for the rest of the movie until Cloud looked at the time saying that he has to go home. (Yn) was sadden at the fact that Cloud has to go. She nods in response to his comment and walked him to the door.

"It was nice spending some time with you today. I really enjoyed it."

"Hehe yeah some here. Well see you tomorrow Cloud."

Before (yn) can close the door, Cloud pulled (yn) to his lips onto her own. Her eyes widen but soon closes when she kisses Cloud back.

"Goodnight (yn)."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I took forever to not make this for you guys. I'm still making up the other chapters for you guys.

Next: Forgiven(Ace x reader LEMON)