My Beloved

Prompto x reader:

You and Prompto have been friends since childhood. You heard that he works for Noctis, your other childhood, along with Luna. You were with Iris helping her in a cafe you both work at together. She told you that her older brother works for Noctis also.

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
Iris and i were off today and we were walking around town just trying to find a good place to eat, and unfortunately we didn't find anything either in our interest or it was too expensive for us.

"Man i'm starving right now." I heard Iris whine.

"I know i am too."

We were on our way back to the appartment we were sharing until we saw a familiar black car with 4 guys in it. Iris and i both gasped loudly at the same time.

"Is that-"

"It is!!"

I started waving at the car, and luckly they saw us. The car came near us.

"(Yn)! Iris! It's been a while!"

"Yeah it has Prompto. And i see your the same as ever i see." I smiled at him.

"So how are you guys?" Iris said.

"Oh well, were on our way to Altissia to see if Princess Lunafreya is alright."

"Wait what happened to her! Is she ok?" I said in a worried voice.

"I'm guessing she is since she can protect herself and we kept sending to eachother messages by using umbra."

"Thank goodness." I sighed in relief.

"Hey do you think you know a place we can stay in for now?" Prompto looks at me.

"Well-"

"You can stay with us at our appartment that me and (yn) share." Iris offered.

'WHAAAAAAT?!' I thought looking shocked at Iris.

"Oh nice! Lead to your humble home miladies." Prompto says jokingly.

"Alright." I sighed.

Ignis parked the Ragalia at the parking lot near a gas station. After that we all went to the appartment. We went inside and saw the boys relaxing in our appartment after their long long long journey just to get to Altissia.

"So where are we going sleep?" Gladio asks.

"Oh that reminds me, big brother can sleep with me, Noctis and Ignis can sleep in the guest room we have, and (Yn) can share with Prompto." Iris says pointing at everyone while she was explaining.

"Oh god" i mumbled.

Time skip!

Me and Iris showered first and then we let the boys shower last. I changed into my pj's and went into my bed relaxing myself to sleep. Everyone else was done and went to bed, Prompto came into my bedroom and got into my bed. I looked at him and i saw him with concerned face on him.

"What's wrong Prompto?"

He looked at me and blushed and just quickly turned his head away.

"I'm just....*sigh* worried for your safety since i won't be there to protect you or Iris."

I went closer to him,

"Hey don't worry about us. You need to finish your duty to protect Noctis and Lunafreya. I'm worried about her since i haven't heard from her." I frowned.

I looked at Prompto and see him smiling. He laughed quietly, not trying to wake up everyone else.

"Well i hope you take care of yourself and Iris for me ok? And for everyone else." I smiled at him and nodded,

"I will.....hey...Prompto?"

"Hm?"

"Can i confess something cause i think i might not get the chance to do so for a while."

"Oh...ok what is it?" He said in a worried voice.

"I.......i'm in love with you Prompto. I've always have since we were kids. Even if you were chubby back then, i still love you." I said smiling at him.

"Y-y-you do?" His eyes widen

"Mhm. It's if you don't i just wanted to get that out of my chest is all." I said frowning alittle.

Prompto....i'm sorry if i ruined our friendship now...

"I......."

Here we go...

"I...love you too!" I felt him hug me tightly.

W-what?

I smiled and hugged him back. We pulled away and kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We were sitting when we were doing this. I felt his hands touch down to my butt. This'll be a looooooong night.

❤❤❤❤❤❤~~~ FINALLY I'M DONE! It was difficult thinking of a good idea for you guys. But i hoped you liked it.😆