Forgiven

Ace x reader LEMON
Modern AU
WARNING: If you don't like reading sexual content then skip this oneshot and go to the next one.
Enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------------------
(Yn) p.o.v:
I saw that Ace has been working himself too hard lately with studies and missions. I walked into his room to talk to him about this.

"Ace?"

"...."

"Ace....listen....I'm worried about your health when you study too much and go on these risky missions. I'm really worried about you and I want you to take a br-"

"DAMN IT (YN) LET ME FOCUS ON MY WORK!!"

I flinched when he yelled at me.

"But I'm just-"

"Worried about me? Yeah I know! My question to you is, why are you so annoying?"

I froze. My heart broke in two just hearing those words. My vision got blurry and I felt something warm go down my cheek...

I was crying...

Ace's eyes widen when he saw me crying.

"(yn) I didn't mean to-"

I didn't want to hear anymore so I ran to my room crying. He really hurt my feelings...

Next evening-

I avoided Ace when he kept coming to me, apologizing to me whenever he saw me on campus. Class was over and I ran to my dorm room to get ready for bed. I went to the bathroom and got undressed to shower. I got out of the shower, finding something to sleep in. Suddenly my front door opened to see Ace. I blushed quickly covering myself.

"Ace get out!"

"Not until I get an answer from you."

"What do you want you want me to say, that I forgive you?! No can do because you know why? Because that person that I've cared about and tried to help in the matter overworking himself, BROKE. MY. HEART!!!" when I was done saying that, I hid under the blankets weeping.

I felt the blankets come off my slowly. I look up and see Ace staring at me with tears in his eyes.

"(yn)... I'm so sorry for saying those things to you... I really am!" 

I see him crying even more while hugging me.

"I didn't want to hurt you. I always said that to myself that I would never hurt you...yet...I already did... I love you with all my heart (yn)!"

I was shocked when he said that to me.

"You do?"

"I do... I really do."

"Then........how about you prove it!"

'Why did I say that?'

Ace leaned in slowly to my face and kissed me. I wanted to cry in joy,

'He wasn't lying about loving me....I'm so happy....'

I kissed back, rapping my arms around his neck with one of my hands hold his head closer my face to deepen the kiss. We lost breath and separated, panting with our saliva connected to our lips.

"I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, can I make it up you?"

".....I forgive you....."

He smiled at me and continued to kiss me. He started kissing down to my neck and started to give me hickey's. Every time he kissed a part of my neck, I moaned. He started to remove my towel that I had on. He took off his uniform shirt and pants. I saw a tent in his boxers. I looked at him and smirked.

I touched his erected member and heard him moan. I then took off his boxers and see his naked member up. I teased his tip with my finger swirling around. He started to moan louder,

"Stop teasing (yn)..."

He's so cute when he begs. I rapped my legs around his waist and slowly pushed him closer to me so his member is inside me since it was my first time. After the pain went to pleasure, I had him thrust into me like a wolf that's in heat. He went faster and I felt him throb inside, letting me know that he's close. I too was throbbing making me go to my climax first. I felt him slow down and pull out to release on my stomach. We panted,

"I love you (yn)."

"I love you too Ace."

We covered each other in the blanket, sleeping and cuddling with each other.