♡♡Beach time!♡♡

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
Today's the day me and my friends go to the beach. Escpecially since Prompto is gonna be there. I've been friends with him since middle school. I remember those days when we were kids....

Flashback(your 12 and Prompto 13):

A boy pushed the chubby blonde kid wearing glasses.

"Haha! He can't even get up! Just look at him, he's useless!" Says the boy in the middle of two of his friends.

"Yeah hahaha! He needs to lose weight!" The boy on the left said.

"Hahaha! Look guys he's gonna cry for his 'mama'!" Says the boy on the right.

The boys started to laugh at the crying blonde.

'Why.....why me.....' the blonde thought.

Suddenly he heard a feminine's voice yell at the boys,

"Oi! Didn't your mom's ever teach you some manners?!" She said to the three.

She ran in front of the blonde to defend him.

"Haha, and what are you gonna do about?"

The girl suddenly jumped on top of one of the boys and repeatedly punched him in the face. His friends trembled in fear of the girl. The blonde was suprised for a girl or anyone in that matter, save him of all the people in the world.

"AAAAAAAH! LET'S GET OUT HERE!"

And the three boys ran away. The (h/c)-haired girl walked up to the blonde and kneeled down,

"Hey you ok there?"

The boy blushed at her concern and beauty.

"Y-yes....I'm fine. But why did you save me out of all the kids in this school that get bullied?"

She giggled at his silly question,

"Because silly no deserves to be bullied."

The girl stood up and held her hand out to him,

"The names (Yn). (Y/n) Caelum. What's your name?"

The blonde stares at her in shock with her last name. He took her hand and stood up.

" It's Prompto. So your Prince Noctis' younger sister everyone's been talking about."

She blushed and rubbed the back of her neck,

"Hehe...yeah.....say Prompto, wanna be friends?" She smiled at him for a response.

"O-ok." He smiled at her.

End of flashback

I remembered that like if it was yesterday. I got a phone call from Prompto saying that him and the others are at the beach.

"Noct! Our friends are at the beach right, so hurry up!"

"Ok ok....don't need to scream..." he mumbled.

Noctis drove the regalia to our destination. By the time we got there, we saw them with their stuff already set up. Noctis and i brought our stuff to the beach and laid out everything.

"I'm gonna take a nap in the shade." He said while lying down on the beach chair.

"Ok!" I took off my shirt and shorts off to show my bikini and i started running towards the water where i see Prompto, Gladio, Iris, and Cindy playing in the water,

"Hey guys!" I said while waving to them.

They all turn to me and smile, waving back. Prompto was blushing at the sight of me. While we were playing in the water, Cindy took my top off. I blushed and quickly covered my exposed chest to the guys. Prompto was getting a nosebleed and Gladio just looked away in a respectful manner. I ran to Cindy to get my top back and she tossed it to Iris. Then they started playing monkey in the middle with me.

"Guys please! Can i have my top now? This isn't funny anymore!" I whined at them, still a blushing mess.

After about 30 minutes, i finally caught my top and quickly put it back on.

I went to relax on the beach chair next to my brother Noctis.

3 hours later---

We all packed up to leave the beach. Prompto suddenly came up to me,

"Hey (Yn), wanna walk on beach while they put the stuff in the car?" He asked.

"Sure."

I told my brother to wait for me when he's done packing and that i was gonna take a quick stroll on the beach with Prompto. All he did was nod.

While Prompto and i were walking on the beach at stopped and looked at me with a serious face.

"(Yn), i have something to tell you."

"Ok. What is it?" I asked.

He inhaled and exhaled, then looked at me again.

"I....i-i like you, n-no love you. I always have since we met in middle school. Be my girlfriend?" He looked away, waiting for my rejection.

I smiled,

"Oh course." I said as i walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

His eyes widen but then close. I felt his his arms wrap arm my waist while he kissed me back.

This is the best beach day i've ever gotten.

❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜❤💙💚💛💜
A/n: i felt like giving poor Prompto more love in the oneshot book! Hope you liked it!

Feel free to give me a request in the comments and vote if if love my stories!😁