Honeymoon

Older Noctis x reader LEMON

Requested by: Twilight_justice

WARNING: VERY DESCRIPTIVE!! 18+

(Yn)'s p.o.v:
It happened....we finally got married! We on our honeymoon right now and Noctic says he was gonna give me the best honeymoon ever.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
We finally arrived to our destination. I looked at and it was a......love hotel? I started to blush madly, knowning what Noctis was trying to tell me. We got out of the car and our driver drove off. He told us that he'll come back at 11 tomorrow to pick us up. Noctis took my hand and said,

"You ready to go inside?" I blushed and nodded.

We started walking inside and got the keys to our room. My heart was pumping faster each step we take. The closer we got to our room, the more nervous i was. We arrived to our room and opened the door. What we saw was a king size bed, we looked in the bathroom and saw a bath tub-shaped heart. We exited the bathroom. I walked to the bed and sat down.

"Well this feels comfy, right Noctis?"

"When we have fun~" I suddenly felt hands instantly touch my breasts. I flinched trying to hold in my moan. I turn my head to see Noctis' eyes filled with lust. Since i was wearing a strapless dress it was easy for Noctis to access my breasts easily. He pulled down my dress and i was only left in my underwear and my garter i had on. I wanted to save this garter when we were alone. He kneeled down and held the garter with his teeth and started to pull down until it was off. Noctis began undressing himself until he was left in his boxsers. He laid me down on the bed and started groping one breast and sucked the other. I started to moan and held his head, wanted more of this desirable pleasure i was having. I felt his erected penis on my clit, making me wet.

"N-no-noctis!!" I moaned.

I put my hand on the tip of his penis and rubbing it. I heard him moan my name. I pulled his head away from my breasts and kneeled down to his boxsers. I pulled them down and started licking his penis. He put his hand on my head, tangling his fingers in my hair. I bobbed my head up and down.

"(Y-yn)!" He moaned.

I felt his member twitch in my mouth telling me we was close to cumming. I pulled away and said,

"Not yet Noctis~"

I felt his hands pull my underwear off right away. He pushed me to the bed with my butt in the air. He put his penis inside of me and started thrusting in hard. I moaned,

"Noctis a-a-ah! Faster! H-harder!" He obeyed and went faster and harder. I felt my stomach have a tight knot, signaling me that i close.

"Noctis i'm gonna...i'm gonna-a-ah!"
Before i could finish, he hit my g-spot. He gave me pleasure on that spot.

"I'm close too (yn)" i heard him groan.

And we both came...

We laid on the bed and covered ourselfs under the blankets. And we cuddled against eachother and passed out..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
😶😶😶Well that was embarassing. I actually womaned up and put the descriptive words in this time. Well i hoped you enjoyed it you guys!! Cause this is probably the only time putting descriptive words.ahahaha so uh....yeah😅