Chapter 39 - Slowly

A/N

       Ø  Belated happy birthday to teacher @ImAzcel! (1/21) ♥

       Ø  Belated happy birthday din sa hubby ni @andi1119 na si Jay-Ar! (1/23) ♥

       Ø  Happy birthday din kay @secretmb, hindi mo sinabi saakin yung date ee. :P

Thank you sa lahat ng naghintay talaga sa UD kahit matagal. May ibang naiinis na. Pero may iba ding nakakaintindi naman. 8AM-10PM pasok ko. Biyahe pa. Nga nga na ako pag-uwi. :P

292K reads na tayo! Grabe! Super thank you!!! Super huuuuug! >:D< Super kisssss! :***

[Warning: Nosebleed chapter. Grammatical errors. And more. Basta. Ewan! :)))]

♥ Achiiii Mhariz

--

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

"Yes bro. I am going to court Aly. I will also fly to Bohol tomorrow."

That statement from my older brother kept me awake the whole night.

What the hell? Was he serious? Or was he just kidding me?

Because even though that I know in myself that Ynna lied to me – big time, I hate how I am still very bothered. I hate to admit that I don't want her going out with anybody else but me. But on the other hand, there's still this part of me that doesn't want to talk to her or even look at her. Yet.

The next morning, I immediately went to Ash' room without permission.

"You cannot court her." I started.

"She is single. I am single. I don't think there's wrong with that." He said in a sleepy voice. He just woke up.

"She is not single." I said with authority.

"What do you mean?" he now straightened his voice.

"I won't let you have her, Ash."

"Come on, broth—"

"If getting her back is the only way for you not to have her, then I'll get her back." I cut what he's about to say.

Just as about he was to say something, I raised my ticket to Bohol that I booked just a few hours ago. The flight is going to be today. That shut him up. Shock was written all over his face. It took him minutes before he recovered.

"Not too fast, Sky." He said while walking out again. I just smirked when he left.

Ash already has everything. And Ynna is the only one that's left for me. And as crazy as it sounds, I cannot afford to lose her to Ash. There's no way he's gonna have Ynna for himself. Not in this lifetime.

***

I never thought that I'd be a stalker one day. But this is the only way I can protect Ynna from my brother. I hate how they have a crush on each other and I look like the bad guy in a perfectly made story. But the hell I care. I'll prove to them that sometimes, bad guys win.

Bohol was beautiful. I stayed at a hotel near Ynna's house. I can see from my window if she's going out. Ash didn't come because he knew that I was here. But that Caloy guy is getting into my nerves. He kept on hugging Ynna. And they talk a lot, too.  

One day, I gave the girl named Merylle a threat. I told her that if I see Ynna crying again because of her, I'll do something to Caloy – something that she will not like. Of course it made her nervous, he was obviously eyeing Caloy. Who would've thought that a girl would ever like him? Ha. Ha.