Chapter 10 - Liplocked

A/N

Try niyo pong pakinggan yung 'This Kiss' video sa media exactly after niyong basahin itong chapter, bagay promise! hahaha! :) Tuwang tuwa ko dun eh. Paulit ulit ko ngang nirereplay e :P Sorry naman, mababaw lang kaligayahan ko e. Hahaha! Kung ayaw niyo edi wag! Bwahaha! :P Hashtag #MaySaltikAngAuthorTuladNgCharacters :D

--

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

"Clumsy." I said as I carried Ynna to the clinic. Again.

Ang clumsy clumsy naman kasi talaga niya. Although wala sa itsura niya. She's gorgeous.

All these years I thought she was the prim and proper, don't-touch-me-I'm-famous kind of girl. Who would've have thought that when you start to get to know her, she's actually the complete opposite. I am now a living proof that you should not really judge a book by it's cover.

Crazy how it's the second time I catched her when she's about to fall. Second time I carried her bridal style. Second time I rushed her here in the clinic. Second time I treated her food.

Seems like everything between us is on repeat.

But it's strange because I like it.

I smiled as I suddenly remembered our little dance a while ago.

*Flashback*

*CLAP CLAP CLAP*

"Bravo! Hahahahahaha!!!" I said, laughing.

The moment Ynna saw me, I laughed even harder because her face was beet red! She was so cute and embarrassed! Well, she should not be. Because I find her mini show really entertaining. Hahaha! Who would've thought that the school's top bitch would one day be my source of entertainment? Epic.

"You never fail to amaze me, Ynna! Hahahaha!" I said while continuously laughing.

"Anong nakakatawa ha?!" She placed her hands on her waist. I can see that she's trying to look mad. But it's still seen in her face that she's embarrased...

...which made me laugh even harder.

"You, your moves and your voice! Hahahaha!"

"Yan ang kakantahin natin!" she shouted.

"No way!"

"Eh ano?!"

"Hindi ka naman marunong kumanta eh. Ang pangit pangit kaya ng boses mo. Ang akala ko dati marunong ka, hindi naman pala eh!"

Weird. All my life I knew how good of a singer Janina is. But now, what the hell? Siguro naglilipsync lang siya noon sa mga contests. What a bitch.

"Ang sama mo! Ang galing ko kaya!!!!"

"Wag mo nang pilitin. Sumayaw nalang tayo. Nakita kita kaninang sumayaw nung kumakanta ka ng Love On Top. Mas may future ka kung sasayaw ka nalang. Para kang kiti kiti eh."

I was really surprised with her dance moves. Sure, it looked really crazy. But, if practiced well, I think she has the talent. That's a side of her I never knew.

"K-Kanina ka pa ba nandito?" she buckled. Funny.

"Simula pa nung kinanta mo yung One Moment In Time."