Chapter 23 - Worth It

A/N

Hello! Inuulit ko lang po, expect na maging slower ang UDs ng MWG. Magwowork na po kasi ako. Sorry. Pero kailangan ko na talaga! Wala na ko pera!!! hahahaha! Ni 2nd hand na laptop di ko afford! Huhu! Pero rest assured na gagawin ko pa din best ko every chapter. I hope you understand. :)

And regarding this UD, this is basically just Sky's POV on the pageant day. Ito yung mga preparations niya after nung call, the happenings nung umalis si Ynna, and his reaction after his walk out.  Don't worry, this chapter will be happy. :P

--

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

After I talked to Ynna at the phone, I quickly fixed myself, wore my new thunder-shaped pendant and hurriedly drove to the black room. We are about to have an emergency gathering regarding my plans on our performance tonight at the arena. Well, all I know is that I was only to meet with Dwight and Erick but then when I opened the door, the same scenario like before, a bunch of idiot looking people surprised me. Who are they? Of course, the annoying group of my brother, The Real Vengeance.

"Why the hell are you all here again?!" I asked them. Obviously annoyed.

"Hello Sky!!!" screamed King.

"Sasabay lang sana kami sa inyo papunta sa arena pero may naikwento si Dwight na may plaplanuhin pala kayo sa performance ah! Kaya sasali kami diyan!" it was Clyde.

I glared at Dwight and he did a peace sign. Shithead.

"Sorry bro, 'di ko napigilan magkwento eh! Hehe." Dwight said while smiling. He's definitely not sorry at all.

"Bibig mo kasi putak ng putak. Para kang pwet ng manok. Bakla ka yata eh." Erick to Dwight.

"Anong sinabi mo?!" Dwight stood up and was ready to fake attack Erick.

"Tss. Fuckers." I stopped them.

"Bro! Kinwento ko lang naman para mas marami tayong magplaplano eh. The more the merrier 'di ba?!" Dwight was defending himself. Asshole.

"Oo nga naman, botong boto kaya kaming lahat kay Ynna." said Austin.

"Yeah! Tsaka gusto ko na ulit makita ni Ynna ganda! Ooh yeah! Sexy beybeh!" said the maniac, Viel.

"Magsitigil na nga kayo, gawin nalang natin yung plano. Para may magawa naman na tayo. Mamaya na kaya ang pageant." the perfect son. He always thinks of himself as the best. Like he's always the right one. One big fucker.

"Yeah right." added Chase.

"Dwight and Erick's small brains would be fine with me. You may all go now." I said blankly as I pointed them the way out.

"GRABE! KANINA PWET AKO NG MANOK! NGAYON SMALL BRAIN?! OUCH NAMAN!" shouted Dwight. Everybody just ignored him. Loser.

But seriously, what the hell are they doing here? To fucking help me? I don't need anyone's help. I can get Ynna on my own. I know she loves me and I know that she'll say yes anytime today. Well, okay, I'm not really that confident. But hell, I don't need their help!

And another thing, they are judges in the pageant. The judges should be the ones to be surprised in every participant's performance and should not be the ones to plan it. Tss! Brainless people.

"Not too fast little brother. You don't have any song to sing yet. My brothers wil help you with that." - Ash

Ugh. Yeah. I almost forgot what this impromptu meeting was for. Ynna told me to search for a song to sing for later. I told Erick about it and he said that he and Dwight will help me choose a song, and at the same time, plan for my confession. And so I agreed. But fuck, I didn't imagine it to be this way. I never wanted help coming from them.