Chapter 52 - Dream

• SKY JAMES ANDERSON •

"Haha! Poor Ynna! I'll make her fall in love with me. Really Hard. And then after that, I'll leave her crying. Damn, I am excited!"

That was me. That was my voice on that recording she just played. Fuck.

Where in the world did she get that voice recording?!

Yes. I admit that I am the one talking on that record - together with Erick and Dwight. But I never knew that it was recorded! And I have changed a lot since that day! I love Ynna now. So much. But I guess I just made a very big mess on our relationship.

The tattoos, the tree promise, the couple shirts, the 'I love you's in the wind, the hickeys and everything else, we've done all that because I love her. And not because it was planned. But that is obviously not what she thinks. And I need to correct that as soon as possible.

I was so shocked that I fell down on my knees. I punched the ground repeatedly due to my anger to myself. What the hell have I done to the love of my life?! Ahhhh!

After I calmed myself down, I stood up and went after her.

"Ynna! Ynna! Talk to me!" I shouted.

No one answered.

"Ynna! Please talk to me!" I repeated.

"Ynna! Please!!!!" I shouted harder - the loudest I can ever shout.

That's when Caloy opened the door.

"Ano pa bang kailangan mo ha?! Ang kulit mo rin eh noh? Hindi pa rin ba malinaw sa'yo lahat? Kami n-"

I punched him and he fell down the ground.

"Stay out of my way Caloy! I already know that truth! Hindi naman kayo ni Ynna! Stop acting! Just please let me talk to her!" I cut him off.

"Hindi mo na siya makakausap kahit kailan! Ayaw ka na niyang makita!" He shouted.

"I'm begging you!!!!" I shouted back - looking down at him.

"Tama na pwede ba?!" Peter showed up. Ynna's dad.