Shattered Violets~20

Morning couldn’t get here fast enough. I watched at the numbers on the alarm clock click by slowly. Even trying to force myself, I was unable to sleep. I laid there next to Damon, pretending. Listening to him snore in my ear; as he pinned me down by laying his left arm and leg over me.

I couldn’t turn off my brain. My inner monolog kept replaying as I tried to piece together how I got here in this mess in the first place. Here I was locked in a room, promised to a man I knew nothing about. All I could think of, was why in the hell wasn’t a better shot. I hated that man so much. I know he’s my father, but he was scum; a murder. I didn’t even need to ask, I knew he paid off security to ignore the minor disturbance I made earlier. I’m sure it cost him a pretty penny. I couldn’t help but smile as twisted little grin. The irony of the whole ordeal would make anyone lose their fucking mind.

Still, I’m having a hard time believing how this thick headed man thought I’d go through with this?  He had to know his money and looks wouldn’t buy my obedience let alone my love. I knew it wasn’t his entire fault, my father helped feed his delusion.  There was no denying my father was manipulating him. Still, I had to wonder what does Damon have on him? What does my father wanted so badly that the price to obtain it is me? All I knew is it better be something fucking epic for me to be going through this bullshit. In actuality it doesn’t matter too much in retro speck; I am going to find a way out of this pending marriage. Even if need to fucking kill someone to get out of it.  

It didn’t help that the damn clock kept ticking away, and no escape came to mind. With no real action plan all I could think about was my bending doom. In all honestly, I’d be better off with a fucking sparkling vampire than marrying Damon. Damn, I must be delusional. Why in the fuck was I thinking of that shit at this moment.

I must have finally drifted off from complete exhaustion, because I was woke up with Damon hands softy caressing my body. I could feel the tips of his fingers moving just under the line of the hotel robe I wrapped up in after my shower. Tracing the line of my breast, I could sense his thumb brushed against my nipple; making it hard just by the warmth of his skin. Taking a deep breath, I slapped his hand away.

“What the fuck Damon? Don’t fucking touch me?” I spat.

Damon once again just chuckled.

Annoyed with him taking any opportunity to touch me intimately, I tried to roll out of bed. The dumb prick kept a hold of me by keeping his big gorilla size arm over me.

“You know my beautiful Vivian, after today you cannot deny me.” He chuckled, pleased with himself.

“Like hell I can’t. Damon, I’m not going to marry you. I really don’t give a flying fuck what you think or what you have that my father wants. Marrying you is not going to happen.”  

“Ay, my love, it will. Either you marry me or your cunt of an ex-girlfriend will be, you know.” He stated as he ran a single finger over his throat.

I just looked at him, hate filling my eyes. “Ex-girlfriend? Who said anything about her being my ex-anything?”

“Why of course, no wife of mine will have a lover; male or female.”

“Well good thing I won’t be your fucking wife you dumb ass mother fucker. Now get your fucking fat arm off me, I need to pee.”

Pushing his arm off me, I began to get up. As I rolled out from under him Damon pulled on my robe, leaving me only two choices. The first was to stay put. The other as to let him keep the fucking robe and walk to the bathroom naked; which is what I did.

Slipping out of his grasp and out of the hotel robe, I walked fully naked to the bathroom. Why should I care if I was naked in front of this bastard?  For fucks sake I was a damn stripper.