Shattered Violets~15

Sitting there listening to Angel, I wondered if it would work. Either way I should be able to slip out from under Damon’s grasp and leave him wondering what the hell had just happened. The only fear was if by chance my father knows my location. If he does, the stakes were higher than anticipated.

“Shit!” I exclaimed as I looked at the time on my phone. We both needed to get to the bank soon, let alone to the club. One thing was for sure, once I got to the club, I would be pinning Victor to the floor. That rat bastard was going to get a piece of my mind. Fuck him for taking Damon’s money without talking to me first. Still the money will end up being the key to my freedom… as long as Tone would do as we asked; without to many question.

After showering and throwing on some clothes, Angel and I headed out. We need to make a few stops before going to the club. That is if our plan for escape was going to work.

Turning down Broadway, I noticed a car following us. I made a quick unexpected turn.

“Whoa, Violet… what has gotten into you.” Angel sputtered, while holding onto the ‘oh shit’ handle.

“Do you see that car behind us?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“I know that car. That’s Roger’s car. I swear it is. He’s been driving that Lincoln since it rolled off the lines.”

“Who is this Roger’s?  No, wait, don’t tell me. He works for your father.”  She seemed so proud of herself for figuring it out. I would have been amused if it wasn’t for the fact this changed everything.

“You got it sweet cheeks. Fuck you Damon. Fuck he led my father right to me.” I raged. That fucking piece of shit, I’m going to kill him tonight. I’m going to fucking shove his cock down his own throat and make him swallow.

Angel broke my murdering train of thought. “I guess its plan ‘B’… Tone is going to have to handle a lot more than we had planned on. What should we do now?”

“I’m pulling into Chuck’s Liquor… I want you to hit the ATM and pull out as much cash as it will let you. Here’s my card.” I said passing it over to her.  “I’m going to sit here and watch to see what he does. When you leave the car don’t look at him, we need to act like we didn’t notice that we’re being followed.”

“Violet, I don’t like this. What’s your plan?”

“The plan stays the same, just a few minor modifications.”

“Like what?” She asked.

“Well for starts I don’t have to find out if my father knows where I am. I have my answer. So the plan is to get out of town and fast.  Are you sure you want to leave with me?”

“Hell yes.”

“Then get in there and get the cash and make sure you get my balance.”

With that, Angel ran inside the liquor store. I watched her head inside, she turned and blew me a kiss; typical Angel style. I laughed for a moment before I returned to the serious matter at hand. There behind us was Roger’s car, parked across the street. I could swear he was taking photos of us, but the tint of the windows was so dark I wasn’t sure.

Within minutes Angel slipped back into the car scaring the shit out of me. “Damn it woman, make some fucking noise would you.” Bring my hand to my chest to hold my heart in place.

“Sorry, little pixie… but you do look adorable when you get all freaked out.”

“Hush it.” Leaning over, I brought my lips to hers. I love the taste of my Angel’s lips, but my main objective was; if Rogers was taking photos, he might as well give my father what he paid for.