Shattered Violets~9

Changing, I looked at myself in the mirror. He did choose a rather stunning outfit for my body. It covered me, but allowed my assets to still be viewed.  My breasts were clearly visible under the lace, and the satin thong covered my kitty, while leaving my ass exposed. Since the top of the dress exposed my shoulders, I decided to wear my hair pulled up, allowing soft curls to cascade down the back. Once I finished applying my make-up, I stood there looking at myself. Part of me couldn’t believe this was me. I watch in the mirror as Angel came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me, nuzzling into my neck. Kissing me softly.

“Do you know how beautiful you are? I hate that I have to watch you walk into that room tonight, instead of taking you home right now.”

I smiled at our reflection in the mirror. “You have to know that is exactly what I want.” Bring my arms over hers, pulling her tighter into me.

“Yeah, Violet” I heard some say from the door way.

“Yes?”

“Victor wants to see you in his office before you go into the VIP room.”

“Okay, I’ll be right here.”

Angel let go of me, and I turned to face her. Placing my hands on either side of her face, I brought her down to me, and kissed her. “Why do you look so sad love?” I asked her. Quickly, she smiled and tried to play it off.

“I’m not sad, just jealous you go that fine ass outfit. Now get in there before Victor comes in here.”

“Ok, ok. I get it.” Taking one last look at myself I waked out of the dressing room and to Victor’s office, but before I went in there, I made a stop to see Tone.

“Hey Tone.” I called out from the side of the booth.

“Hey baby, does Angel know you’re here?” He said looking around.

“No, I left her in the dressing room. I’m on my way to see Victor, but I wanted to stop by and say hi.”

Tone walked up to me, taking my hands in his, he raised them up, looking at me. “God, Violet… you’re stunning. I mean I’ve always know that, but there is such an elegance about you right now.”

Blushing I looked down. “Oh, Tone, knock it off. It’s still me. Just a stupid outfit he wants me to wear, I’m still the same girl.”

Bring my left hand to his lips he kissed it softy. “My Violet, you know that I love you. I take Angel’s abuse, because I can’t stand to be away from you. Still I know you’re cut out for something much better than this life style. Love, it’s not the dress that is elegant, it’s you. I wish you could see that you are better than this life. I knew it the moment I saw you walk through those doors that first day.”

I just stood there looking at Tone, wrapping my arms around him. I couldn’t help but want to be held by him right then. I loved Angel, but I loved Tone too. The love I had for the both of them was different. I didn’t know how I could love two people at once, but I did. How could I not care for someone who thought so much of me?

“Tone, I will always hold a piece of you in my heart, but I don’t think is a good thing to challenge Angel. You know how she gets.”

“I know Violet. I just couldn’t help myself. I’ve fallen in love with you. I have a feeling I’m not the only one.” I turned my head and saw what he was looking at. Damon had just walked through the doors and stopped, looking straight at us. I should see the hardness in his face, and I knew I better get my ass in that room quick.

“Shit, Tone what time is it?”

“Five minutes to eight. Why?”

I felt panic strike. “Tone, can you tell Victor that I’ll come by after closing. I have to be in the VIP room by 8pm. Please Tone, tell him.”  With that, I let go of Tone’s hand and walked down and out of the booth and towards the VIP doors. I felt myself shiver a little, as I stood in front of the doors. How I hated these doors, and what they stood for; they were the entrance to my prison.