Shattered Violets~10

Chapter 10

We sat there staring at each other; his dark eyes burrowing into me.

I felt myself trembling as he held me in his arms. Damn, I hated that he had this effect on me. Worst of all he knew it. I could see that by the smug look on his face.

I detested him and desired him at the same time. As much as I found myself drawn to him, I knew I would never fully trust him. He had a story and I needed to know what it was. No man, wealthy or not would rent out a whole VIP room, in a sleazy strip club for five nights for just a piece of ass.

As we sat there, his declaration rang in my ears. It wasn’t the words that scared me, it was the man. If he was right, where did I stand? I had to find out why Damon was here, and who he really was, and I had three more nights to unravel the man.

First thing I needed to do was put some distance between us. His scent was making my head spin. Straining to control my breathing, I struggled to escape from his clutch.  Why was my body betraying me?

The more I tried to inch off his lap, the stronger his grasp became. Damon pulled me closer to him, wrapping my body within the frame of his arms. Before I could stop, turn my head, or protest, he once again brought his firm, hot mouth back to mine. Forcing me to expect his kiss, as his hands began to wander.

I could feel his hardness pressing into the back of my thigh, as he brought me closer to him, pressing me against his chest. Each touch more electrifying, drawing me into him, not wanting it to stop.

Slowly he began to play with my breasts through the thin lace of the dress he bought me, giving my nipple ring a gentle tug. I could feel myself giving in; letting go. Responding to his touch, a soft moan left my parted lips.  Feeling Damon smile into my mouth shocked me out of my trance.

Gasping, I pull away. Almost free from his grip, Damon stood up, holding me roughly by my arms.  

“Damon, let me go!” I struggled to get out of his grasp.

“I don’t think so Violet baby, it’s time you’re with a real man, not some skank.”

“Fuck you Damon. Get the fuck off me now, or I’ll call Tank.” I hissed in his ear.

Pushing me onto the booth, Damon straddled me, doing the dick move, and placing my hands over my head. Struggling to get out of his grasp, I heard him chuckling under his breath. As fast as my desire for him came on, so did the rage that was burning in me.  

“Fuck- get- off- Damon-NOW!” I spit at him.

“Violet, I told you not to use that fucking tone with me.” His tone was dark and deadly, as his face hovered inches above mine.

I froze under him. Afraid to move, unsure what was going to happen next? As quick as his anger came on, it started to leave him. His face softened and once again he stared to caress my body, as he kept me captive under him.

“Damon, please. Please just let me go.” I could feel the tears welling up, and I was trying with all my might, not to let them spill over. I hated feeling vulnerable, especially when it came to a man. Especially, an arrogant jackass like Damon.  

Bending down, he whispered in my ear. “Baby girl, you will be mine. You’ll be mine, body and soul. The sooner you give into me, the easier it will be on you and in return easier on Angel.” With that he began to kiss my neck.

I completely lost control of my emotions when I heard his words. Damon was not the first person to say that to me before. Those words have caused me to run, and led me to the life I was living right now. Laying there motionless, I focused on breathing. The tears I had just tried to stop moments ago began to escape, smearing my make-up as the rolled from my cheeks.

Noticing the sudden change in me, Damon stopped. Looking into my eyes, the hardness I just saw moments ago melted away. Only concern filled his dark features, as he slowly let go of me. Taking a seat beside me, he placed his hand head in his hands.

Quickly knowing this could be my only chance; I got up and started walking towards the doors.

“Violet, don’t you dare take another step.” His cold tone collided with my backside.

“Mr. Hannon, I assume we are done here.” I stated; both my hands on my hips as I spun around to face him.

“It’s not closing time and you know the deal.”

“Damn you.” I cursed, stomping my foot without realizing it.

Damon let out a chuckle. “You are rather cute when you’re pissed off.  But you know the deal and don’t think for once that I will not follow through on my end of the bargain.”

Walking back towards him, I grabbed a chair, dragging it behind me. Stopping a good safe distance from the booth Damon occupied, I placed the chair right in front of him. Making damn sure I was well out of his reach. Planting my ass on the chair I crossed my arms and legs and stared at him.

“Fine you got me here. Here’s the deal Damon. You need to keep your hands off of me and answer some questions.”

“Really? And what makes you think that I’ll answer any?”

“Because if I’m to fall at your feet, I need to know what I am getting myself into.” It was time to play into his ego and unravel the man.

Sitting back, Damon brought his right ankle over his left knee, and leaned back. Looking at me with the most annoying smirk I had ever witnessed he said, “Go for it Baby Girl, but you may not like the answers.”

I knew I wouldn’t, but it was time to find out why he was here for me.