Shattered Violets~5

I sat there, alone in the big empty room. It looked so different without bodies littering the booths. I wrapped my robe around me, as tight as I could. All the while waiting for Damon to come back. How I wish I could run, but there was only one way in and one way out of the VIP room. Tank, I was sure was still standing guard. Plus, I knew he wasn’t bluffing. If I didn’t show up, and do as he ordered, he would make our lives a living hell.  I was use to dominate people in my life, but he put my senses on edge. He scared me. I needed to find out what he wanted with me. The last thing I wanted to do way play his games, but it looked like he gave me no choice. I loved Angel too much to run, and let her take whatever he dished out, plus I had a sinking feeling, he was the type of man that wouldn’t let me run.  

After a few minutes he returned with a tray of fruit and cheese. I just looked at him in awe. We don’t serve that here. God I needed a drink, but I knew better. The minute I drink, I loose myself. I couldn’t put myself in jeopardy around Damon. I had to keep my wits about me, or else.

He sat here staring at me. "Would you please stop looking at me like that?” I stated coldly.

“I’ll look at you any way I want; you’re mine, I paid highly for you. Now eat! I want to watch you swallow” He commanded. Everything out of his mouth is a command. He was worse than both Angel and Tone combined.

Leaning forward, I kept my robe tight around me, and reached for a piece of fruit. I loved grapes, so I slowly popped one in my mouth. I watched his eyes, as he watched me chew the grape and swallow. I ate a few more, just so he wouldn’t talk to me. I could see his eyes darkening, and I hated being trapped in this room with him. It was more unnerving than being completely naked in front of a room full of people.  

Sitting back in my seat, I just stared at him. God was he a stunning piece of man flesh. He just kept looking at me with those dark brown eyes, and for a brief moment, I could feel that knot of wanting him my stomach. That knot that tells me I wanted him. Shaking my head, I tried to clear the thought of his naked body out of my mind. What the fuck was a thinking?

“Why are you holding onto your robe like that? Let it loose. I want to be able to look at you.”

Letting go of my robe, I let it fall back open, revealing my almost not there outfit underneath. “God, you’re a sexy little thing aren’t you. I bet your p u s s y taste sweet?” I just sat there staring at him. I could feel the look of disgust spread across my face.  

“So what do you want with me?” I huffed at him.

He immediately stood up and took the few strides to close the space between us.  He began to lean over me, pushing me back into the booth. I wrapped my arms around middle, trying to protect myself. Placing both hands on either side of my head, he brought his face close to mine, as he towered over me. His whole body covered mine, making me feel even smaller than normal.

Snarling at me he said, “It would be best, if you didn’t ask that question again. I will let you know what I want from you, when the time comes little one.” With that, he brought his mouth to mine. Placing my hands to his chest, I tried to push him away, but he was too big and too strong to move. He felt like a fucking brick wall. Before I knew what was going on, he had his arms underneath me, bringing me closer to his body, as he flipped me around, so I was now on his lap as he held me into him.  

Even with all my struggling he kept me right where he wanted me. His mouth locked with my, as one arm held me in place, his other hand started to roam my body. I could feel the heat coming off his hand, as it trailed down my back, stopping at my ass. Suddenly, I felt him smack it. What the hell. He spanked me again. Growling at him, I tried to bite his lip, as I pushed off him. It seemed the more I struggled, the more he spanked my sweet little a s s. I couldn’t help but let out little whimpers of pleasure. Why was he doing this to me? I could feel myself getting turned on.   

Finally, he broke away from my lips, as I began to spat the taste of him out of my mouth. Grabbing afist full of my hair, he pulled my head back, and looked me in the eyes. “Whenever you struggle, talk back, and defy me, you will be punished little Violet. I happen to like spanking your sweet  a s s, so by all means, be a naughty little girl so I can have some fun making your sweet cheeks nice and pink.”

I couldn’t believe this shit. Here I was, being forced to be with this ass, and he thought he had the right to punish me. The sooner he realizes I would never be his, the better. We just sat there looking at each other, almost as if we were sizing each other up.

In the depth of the silence between us, there was a knock on the door. I jumped, and he chuckled at my skittishness.

Laughing under his breath, he said “Enter”. Tank opened the door, and peaked in.

“Mr. Hannon, 15 minutes and the club closes.”

“Thank god.” I sighed at the news. This night would be over soon enough. With that Tank shut the door and I tried to get off Damon’s lap.

Still he held me there. “Remember what I said Violet. Be here tomorrow at 8pm. There will be a bag from me in your dressing room tomorrow. Wear what I have picked out for you.” With that he once again pushed me off his lap, and this time I landed on the floor.

Sitting there stunned for a moment, I got up and walked out the room. Not turning back to look at him.