Shattered Violets~16

Walking into the club, I wrapped my arms around Tone. “Thank you so much for doing all of this for me.”

“No worries my little Violet. It will all be okay. Still you better go in and talk to Victor. He’s got his panties in a bunch.”

“Oh, believe me I’ll be talking to him in just a moment.”

Tone kissed me one last time and headed to the booth to grab his keys. I watched him walk away holding back the tears filling my eyes. Sucking in the pain, I marched straight into Victor’s office.

                                                            ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking through the door, I didn’t knock; just barged right in. As far as I was concerned, Victor was scum and what I saw lay out before totally solidified my perception. There he was with Trinity’s mouth wrapped around his dick.

I walked over to Trinity, and grabbed her by her hair, jerking her off Victor.

Both of the screeched, “What the hell!”

“Trinity out!” I hissed at her.

“Fuck you Violet.”

“No thanks, I’ve seen where you’re mouth has been. Now fuck off, I have business to take care of.” I spat, pushing her skanky ass out the door.

“Violet, that was uncalled for. Haven’t you heard of knocking?”

“Oh, now you talk of common courtesy.  Where was mine when you made that deal for me with Damon?  Oh, yeah, I know where it was, up your mother fucking ass.”

“Now, now baby. You know I was only thinking of your best interest.”

“My best interest, really?” Walking up to him, I placed my foot right between his thighs on the seat of his chair, pushing it up against the wall. God, he didn’t even have the decency to stuff is cock back into his pants.

“Honey, we all need money. Here’s your cut.” He stated, handing me an envelope.

Grabbing the envelope from his hands, I didn’t even look at the contents. I already knew he was lightening my cut. He was slime. Slipping the envelope in my waist band, I leaned down to get right in his face.

“Here’s the thing you fucking piece of shit. When this little deal is over with Damon, I’m out. I owe you nothing. Angel’s debt is paid. Do you understand?”

“Wait, you still owe me six more months on our deal, otherwise Angel will need to pay back every cent. Her debt will not be cleared.” He cried. I could hear the panic in his voice.

“Bull shit! You know damn well her debt has been paid twice over. If you pull anything and I mean anything.”  Reaching down I grab his cock. “I’ll fucking chop this off and feed it to you. Do you understand me?”