Shattered Violets~6

I stomped into the dressing room, ripped off my robe and heels, tossing them in my bag. I threw on my track pants and jacket over my sparkly stripper outfit. Slipping my runners on, I turned to Angel, and said. “I’ll meet you at the car.” With that, I slipped out the back door, fumbling for my keys.

I heard Angel running behind me, “Wait up, dammit. What the hell happened in there?”

“Nothing, just get in the car. I want to go home. I’m beat.”

I felt Angel grab my arm, to force me to stop. “What the hell Violet?”

Looking at her I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I turned my head to look, and there Damon was, leaning up against the side of his car, watching us. The nerve of that fucker, god I just want to kick him in the balls.  Why did he have to stick around? Why didn’t he just get into his shinny little black car and go?

I could tell he was watching me and we were close enough to him, that I knew he could hear us too. Fine if he was going to watch, I’ll give him a fucking show. I dropped my bag to the ground, and pulled Angel to me. “I’m sorry baby. I just can’t wait to get home to be with you. You promised me so fun tonight, and that has been all I’ve been thinking about.” With that, I brought my mouth to Angel’s, kissing her deep and hard. She immediately returned my kiss, pulling me into her. She sucked my lip in between her teeth, biting it softly, causing me to moan. Pulling away for air, I grabbed her hand, picked up my bag, and pulled her ass to the car. Kissing her one more time, before getting into the driver’s seat, I turned the car on and sped out of the parking lot. I had to put distance between Damon and me.

Once we got home and walked through the front door, I felt at ease. Here I was safe and free.

“Hey love, I’m going to take a shower.” I called out to Angel, as I headed for the bathroom. I didn’t even wait for her reply. Just quickly closed and locked the door. I needed to be alone for just a moment. Thankfully, Angel knew I got into these moods at times, and she never pressured me about them. She left me alone to collect my thoughts.

God, I needed to get his smell off me. I hated that I could smell him on my skin and in my hair. Stripping down to nothing, I turned on the shower and started to remove my make-up. Once the shower had finally warmed up, I threw a towel on the top of the rack and stepped inside. The water felt awesome on my skin. Washing up quickly, I got out of the shower and wrapped up in my towel. Even though I no longer smelt like that ass, I could feel his hands on my body.

I stood there, running my hands over every part of my body he touched. Remembering how he made me feel. Shaking my head, I tried to get the images out, but they wouldn’t leave. He had imprinted himself into my thoughts. Fucking bastard.  

Leaving the bathroom, Angel was right at the door. “So are you going to talk about what that hunk of a man wanted with you, or are you going to make me wait?’ She asked.

Smiling as innocently as I could, I got up on my tip toes and kissed her on the cheek. “Why don’t you take a quick shower and I’ll tell you every little detail a little later. I promise love. I just hated being without you tonight and I want to be in your arms.”

Angel kissed me, and walked into the bathroom. “Fine, but when I get out of here, you better be naked on that bed, waiting for me. You’re mine, my sweet Violet, and I plan on playing with what it mine.”

I smiled as she shut the door. I knew I needed her as much as I wanted her. Angel could erase Damon’s touch off my body.

After brushing out my hair, I lathered myself up with lotion. Feeling the soft silky smoothness of the lotion over my body, an again began to think of Damon. Shit! Shit! Shit! I kept imagining what his big strong hands could be doing to me. “Dammit Violet, knock that shit off.” I said out loud. I couldn’t believe he was entering my thoughts like that, I loved Angel and Tone. Not that asshole.  

Lying down on the bed, I curled up on my side. I had so many thoughts running through my head, that I didn’t even hear Angel leave the bathroom. It wasn’t until she pulled me to her that I finally realized she was there.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling my back to her. I could feel her chest pressed against me, as she reached around me. Kissing my neck, she began to pull on my n i p p l e rings, causing me to moan with pleasure.  

“My Violet likes it when I touch her this way?” She purred in my ear. I whimpered in reply, enjoying her touch. She rolled me onto my back, and straddled me. Bringing one nipple into her mouth she began to nibble on it. Pulling the ring with her teeth, she caused me to arch up into her. She worked the other b r e a s t with her hand, as she stroked my skin.

All my senses were heightened. Pulling my b r e a s t up with her teeth, she let it go. I could feel it bounce, as she began to fondle me. “Violet, kiss me.” She commanded, and I did just that, letting my tongue explore her mouth, tasting her, making me want her to touch me even more.

Suddenly, she stopped. Her tone was playful but rough at the same time. “I hope you know you don’t fool me my little Violet.”

Looking up at her, I had no clue what she was talking about. “Fool you about what?”

“I saw him standing behind us. I know you kissed me like that to get under his skin. You’re never that forceful with me. Ever! He must have gotten to you, didn’t he?” She gave me such an evil grin.

“Angel I have no idea what you are talking about. Baby, you know you are my one and only love. I’m only with Tone, because you wanted us to be.”

With that Angel kissed me hard. Pulling my arms above my head, she began to kiss my neck. Suddenly, I heard a snap, as she cuffed my hands over my head. I instantly began to struggle.

“Dammit Angel, you know how I hate the cuffs.”

She just sat there, straddling me, with that sexy ass grin. “I know baby girl, but you were also a bad girl tonight. You let Tone touch you, without me there. You know the rules.”

“Shit, Angel. Come on. P-please. I’ll hold still. I promise. I know I was naughty, just take the cuffs off.”

“Hmmm, NO!” With that she began to play.