Shattered Violets~7

“Come on Angel please take the damn cuffs off.  I’m not in the mood for this shit tonight.” As I laid there squirming, trying to break free.

“I told you NO, baby girl. Go ahead and fight. I love how it makes you b r e a s t s bounce.” With that see took them in to her hands and brought her tongue to them.

I began to buck up against her, enjoying her mouth on my body, teasing me, as I moan and gasp with each touch. Slowly she begins to move down, kissing and licking my stomach as she goes. I moan out her name. “God Angel, yes.”

“Hush my little Violet. I’m going to take my time.”

Taking her time she did. I felt her flick my button with her tongue, which sent me almost over the edge. Looking down at her, I watched her look up and smile at me… that wicked smile, with that underlining gleam in her eyes, told me I was in for it.

She spread my legs, kissing and biting my inner thighs, licking the bite marks to ease the sting. I found it impossible to hold still. With her every touch, my body twitched and buck. “This is why I have to use the cuffs love… otherwise you’d be all over the bed.”  “Mmm, you taste so sweet.” She continued to play.

“God Angel, I love you.” I screamed out.

Once I was done, she dropped me back on the bed, looking down on me. “So are you going to tell me what happened in the VIP room tonight, or do I need to keep you cuffed there?” She teased.

“Grrr… good way to ruin a perfect moment Angel.”

“Awe, it was that good was it.” She crawled up beside me, nuzzling into my neck and running little figure eights over my body with her nails. “You know I can tease you all night, until I get what I want. So frankly, why don’t you just tell me what happened and get it over with. You know I’m dying for you return the favor.”

“Dammit Angel. Nothing happened in there. He had me dance, he made me eat so fruit, and he just stared at me. Then he told me that he paid for me for the next five days. So I have to be ready and in there by 8pm for the rest of the week.”

“Well hot damn Violet. That means you’ll be making bank and he’s not too bad to look at either.” She seemed almost stoked about it.

“Yeah, I guess. Just don’t like being in there alone with him. Makes me nervous.”

“I know love, but you’ll be fine. Tank didn’t leave that door all night. You know he won’t let anyone hurt you.”

“I know, now can you get these cuffs off me. Please.” I purred in my sweetest voice.

Once Angel undid the cuffs, I pounced on her. Pushing her down on you back, I straddled her stomach, and brought my mouth to hers. I could still taste me on her lips. Teasing her, I licked them and heard her groan.  Without a word I brought my hands to her body. Petting her, I could feel how excited she was she was for me. I loved the fact that I made my Angel hot.  

I began stroking her  feeling her body arch up towards me. Slowly entering her, I began to work her.

“Mmm, Angel? Did you get all hot playing with me?”

“Violet...” She said in a warning tone. All I could do was laugh.

Bringing my mouth to her,  I l i c k e d  and s u c k e d  and worked her. Feeling her grab my hair, I buried my face deeper. I couldn’t help thinking that someone else needed the cuffs to hold still, but I kept the thought to myself. I could feel her tighten around me as she finally let go. All the while, calling out my name. I loved the way my name sounded coming off her lips.

We continued to play for hours… T o u c h i n g , t a s t i n g, t e a s i n g, bring each other to the brink again and again. We were both out of breath, and our bodies totally exhausted from pleasure. I felt secure and content with the touch of her body next to mine.  

Kissing her, I said “I love you Angel. Don’t ever leave me.” As I wrapped my body around hers.

“Why would I leave you, you’re mine Violet. You are and always will be. Now go to sleep baby girl, you’ve had an exciting night.”

I snuggled into my spot, my head lying comfortably on her beautiful b r e a s t s. I fell asleep as she stroked my hair, but before I finally drifted of, I heard her fainting say, “You’ll always be mine. Nobody will take you away from me, especially not him.” It made me wonder, did Angel know something I didn’t.