- 17 -

" Why don't you guys bring me along? "

" Oh Sienna. Right, I don't think it's a problem for you to come along. " Jackson smiled, before gesturing the girl to have a seat beside him as he tapped onto the chair next to him. Kimberly never knew why she felt a little uncomfortable with Sienna's presence. Not that she hated her, it's just that weird feeling that's bothering her.

" I hope that I'll help, although I'm just 44 kilograms. So then, it'll be 23 kilograms apart by now. "

" 23, that'll be easy. I mean, if each of us bring a luggage along. It'll work perfectly. " Karry said, the guy could even imagine how his plan would work smoothly in his head. Everyone then agreed with the luggage plan, before they parted ways to start the plan without wasting any time.

-

" I'll just bring these all, I guess. " Kimberly grinned at her luggage, while Jackson took a glance at what's in the girl's luggage before she zipped it and carried it towards the weighing scale machine that was placed on the floor, to measure the weight.

" The things that you're bringing, made it seem like you're actually going for a vacation. " Jackson interrupted, not even glancing at the girl as he's focused on the luggage he's responsible for. Jackson was still busy placing stuffs in his own luggage, struggling in making the number shown on the weighing scale machine stay right on 6 kilograms, not less nor more.

" Well, I literally have no idea what to put in. Still, it is a vacation since it's my school holiday by now. So it's like a vacation and adventure to the hidden floor in the museum. " Kimberly giggled at her own words, then lifted her luggage away from the machine, right when she noticed that her luggage was overweight.

Since it was 23 kilograms apart, it's been divided in the discussion earlier that both Kimberly and Sienna would be bringing a luggage which weighs 5 kilograms, while Jackson would be 6 and lastly, Karry would be 7.

" Tsk, it's so hard to deal with this thing. Why is it always less or more. Why can't it just stay on 6 kilograms? " The guy clicked his tongue as he sounded frustrated while messing his hair up when looking at the number shown on the machine. Kimberly glanced over and knew that Jackson had the urge to smash the machine on the floor anytime, judging by the way he stared at it.

" Chill, you really need some patience in this. I'll help you, " The girl volunteered in helping right after she was done with her own. She moved nearer towards Jackson, then snatched the luggage away from the guy. Jackson had no choice but to watch the girl while she arranges all of the things in there, which is where he noticed how attractive was the girl again as she patiently solved his problem.

" Now that we're done. We should sleep, " Kimberly suggested, gently pushing both their luggage towards the corner of the room. Jackson then realised how immersed he was in staring at the girl. With that, the guy shook his head knowing that he shouldn't have those thoughts.

The night went by in a blink of an eye, all of them had gathered at the museum like they had planned yesterday. All four of them wore a pair of sunglasses, a mask and a baseball cap— which they had planned as well.

" Great, we looked exactly like tourists. " Karry said, before taking his sunglasses a few centimetres down in order to take a good look at the museum's entry then slid it up again. They were standing in a straight line— horizontally, and had their gazes set on the busy entrance. Since it is still school holidays for most of the students, it explains why the museum have been busy these days.

" More like celebrities. " Kimberly said before pulling her mask down so that her words would be clearer, also to breathe better. None of them realised they're standing in the middle of the way, which they had pissed countless of people off.