-03-

"Miss, Are you alright?" Kimberly heard someone called as a pair of hands were shooking her body to wake her up. Kimberly finally woke up but her head somehow hurts.

"Miss, what happened last night? Why are you sleeping on the floor?" One of the maid asked as Kimberly just realised she's sleeping on the floor. She tried to recall what happen last night and remembered something.

That kiss.

That scene was the first thing that popped up in Kimberly's mind and then the blood. With that, Kimberly hurriedly rushed towards the toilet in her room and rinse her mouth. She felt awful and disgusting about the fact that she had just drank blood yesterday.

She wondered, why does that guy have to force me to drink blood?

But no matter how long she thought about it, it still won't solve by itself. That's why she decided to forget it and maybe it's just a nightmare that's all. She still refused to believe it.

-

Kimberly started to realise a lot of things in just a few hour. Which the most important yet weird one is that, she can't eat any food. Or else she'll vomit. That is why, she can't have her breakfast before going to school. But, she decided to not tell anyone about this, especially Jesslyn.

Somehow she started to feel like what happened yesterday, wasn't a dream at all.

"Kim. Aren't you gonna eat?" Jesslyn which is her friend asked. Her face showed concerned, she was worried since Kimberly haven't been touching her food at all but she's only playing with it using her chopsticks.

"Uhm. I don't really feel hungry. Do you want it? You can take it." Kimberly said before pushing the food towards Jesslyn.

"Really? I'm quite suprised that you're not hungry. You always liked recess time though. Not to mention, you're a food lover." Jesslyn said while smiling as she recalled those memories. But Kimberly still can't seem to remember a thing.

"Oh. I guess I've changed."Kimberly said before returning a smile. Deep inside, she really wanna taste the food again, but somehow she just lost her appetite whenever she saw the food. It's like those foods had suddenly become a really disgusting thing.

"And. I'm gonna go somewhere for awhile. I'll be back after recess." Kimberly said before standing up from her seat and left. That made Jesslyn felt worried, because Jesslyn knew this girl used to be someone bright and cheerful. Now she's just the opposite of her past.

-

Kimberly went to the school's rooftop and thought that it's a suitable place to clear her mind and watch the view. She knew-- something was wrong with her. . .

"Don't ever eat human's food again or else you'll vomit or even worse." She suddenly heard this familiar voice from behind. So she turned her head and saw that guy again.

"Y-you again!?" Kimberly said, sounds more like asking. That guy just smirked as he slowly walked till he reached next to Kimberly. This time, Kimberly isn't as afraid as before. She just hate him, that's all.

"Yes. So what? After all, I'm stucked with you anyways."

"Stucked!? W-what!?" Kimberly suttered in shocked as she thought that she heard the wrong thing but sadly she did not. It is indeed the word stucked.

"Fine. Let me explain. Inside your body, there is something which belongs to me." Jackson pointed at Kimberly before continue to cross his arms as he stared at the view infront of him.

"And what is that something?" Kimberly's fear was gone because now she's filled with curiousity. She knew she needs to understand what is this guy talking about. It must've been important.

"Your heart."

"Dude, are you kidding me or are you trying to make pick up lines?" Kimberly asked as her face was still clueless what is this guy talking about so she thought that this guy is trying to flirt her with that lame pick up line.

"I'm being serious. I'm only a vampire soul who lives in your heart." That guy had a scary expression on when he said he's being serious. It made Kimberly gulped in fear once again but not too much. It didn't scare Kimberly for that long as the other time.

"Uhm. Excuse me? I think I don't really understand what are you talking about." Kimberly said as that guy just sighed before he reply to Kimberly without any expression,

"You understand what I'm talking about but you just don't believe it. Okay let me prove it. Since It's my heart, I could control it."

"How?" Kimberly asked, definitely curious of how could this vampire control her heart. She had never heard of a vampire who could control someone's heart before. It was her first time you could say. And somehow, she doesn't believe him.

"Like this. . ." Without moving an inch, but only lifting his left hand, that guy successfully made Kimberly feel hurt. Her heart hurts. The 'hurt' she is feeling now is indescribable. It is making her short of breath since he seemed to be squeezing the girl's heart.

"S-s-stop. ." Kimberly almost died because of insufficient air. But that guy stopped when Kimberly said that. The pain itself already made Kimberly fell on the ground holding onto the part where it hurts tightly.

"So. I hope you believed me now. And, you better listen to my orders if you don't want this to happen." Jackson threatened the girl as he crouched down to match the her height while she is still trying to inhale and exhale for more air.

"What do you want. . ." Kimberly asked when she already got enough air to form words out of her mouth and Jackson could only smirk at her question since he had planned this.

"Help me-- find my stolen dead body."

.

.

.

.