-05-

"Hey! Dude, she's a vampire." Someone's voice stopped that guy from continuing his actions. As the girl for the first time in forever felt relieved to see him again.

Yea. Jackson.

Jackson stopped his friend just as he's about to place his fangs right in her neck. But thanks to Jackson, it stopped. Still, something hit Kim.

She's a vampire?

"W-wait what!? This girl is a vampire?" That guy which is Jackson's friend asked as he point towards Kimberly who's staring at the both of them clueless. She's now confused with what Jackson said.

"Yes. Do you even need vampire blood? It's my first time seeing a vampire who wants to drink a vampire's blood."

"B-but, I smelled those human's smell in her. And some weird other weird smell I guess." His friend said, which made Jackson smiled suddenly.

"That weird smell you meant is the mixture of human and vampire's smell. She's half human and half vampire. The one that had my heart." Jackson replied which made Kimberly suprised, her eyeballs were gonna pop out anytime. She really didn't know about the fact that she's a half human and vampire.

"WHAT. . . HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS!?" Kim asked as Jackson just covered his ears since this girl is shouting right at his face. And he kinda felt annoyed by that.

"You don't have to know. You just need to know that you must drink blood everyday and you will die if you drink after 45 hours."

"I-i. . . H-how can I be a vampire. . . It must be because of your heart! If it's not because of your heart, I would've been fine. I would've still be a human." Now that Kim's blaming Jackson. He just won't say anything and patiently listen to the girl first before replying,

"It is. If you really don't wanna be a vampire, find my body. He could help me transplant my heart back in my body. And you, live your life."

"How can I live without a heart? You know, if you're gonna transplant it back, that means I won't have a heart myself. So that means no matter what, I will still die in the end." Kimberly said which is right.

"Yes. But, we could help you find some other human's heart and replace it. And you'll be a normal human again." That guy which Kim still didn't know his name said. He actually seemed like a nice guy to Kim. But she know that she shouldn't trust people too easily.

"Fine. But, I don't want to see you kill humans just to search for a heart to replace it." That guy just nodded as Kimberly just sighed thinking how hard it'll be. Now that she's a half vampire, it makes things harder for her.

"Since you said that, I won't. Oh and what's your name?" That guy finally asked as Jackson's just watching them, not wanting to cut in the conversations.

"You first." That guy sighed as he rolled his eyes at this girl who's being immature.

"Karry."

"Kimberly."

-

"Ugh. Finally. I can sleep on this soft yet comfortable bed." Kimberly mumbled to herself as she's now relaxing on her bed but with her eyes staring at the ceiling. She's still thinking some of the things that's still bothering her till now.

"Yo. When are we gonna start?" That startled Kimberly since the voice was coming from beside Kim. She's suprised to see Jackson who's laying on the same bed as her. That guy was also staring at the ceiling until he realise Kim was suprised, he turned his head towards Kim with his head still laying on the same place.

"Get off my bed. Who allows you to lay here." Kim said as she's trying to get rid of that guy. He's just way too annoying. And Kim definitely hates it when some guy who she don't really like was laying on her bed.

"I will. After all, I'm here to ask. When are we gonna start the search?" That guy slowly sat up and moved away from the bed while asking.

"Hm. Just not now. I need to go somewhere." Kimberly said as she sat up from her bed and immediately rushed to her cupboard and take some outfits out, ignoring the guy's existence there.

"But we need to find my body as soon as possible. Nothing is more important than that."

"You're wrong. My date is definitely more important." The girl said while smiling sheepishly as if she was imagining some scenes in her head. Jackson wished he could have the ability to see what she's thinking but too bad, he only had the ability to control her heart.

"Now get away or just get back to where you're supposed to be at." Kimberly said before pushing that guy away. Jackson rolled his eyes before making himself fade away to somewhere else.

-

Jackson, stood from somewhere far watching the view. Which what was infront of him is Kimberly and a guy which he did not know. Yet, he seemed to be around his age too. Jackson hid behind a wall so that Kim didn't know he followed her.

From that distance, he could see that Kim had feelings for the guy with her. Since she kept smiling like an idiot, Jackson knew it. But he only managed to smirk at her from somewhere far while crossing his arms as he enjoys watching what's infront. Until then, he suddenly remembered, he has a time limit. . .

With that, she went towards Kim and pulled her arms which made her face hit onto his chest. He then asked an unexpected question after doing that action which already made the guy with Kimberly, suprised.

"Who are you? Why are you holding my girlfriend's hand?" Jackson asked as he acted like what he said was true. Kimberly was about to say something to prove that the guy was wrong. But then, Jackson turned towards her and gave her a scary look which made Kimberly gulped in fear.

That, at least made Kimberly stopped trying to tell that guy the truth.

"I'm Roy. You're her- boyfriend?" That guy asked Jackson.

"Yeah. Didn't I told you earlier? And I can't believe I'm wasting my time here when I'm supposed to go on a date with Kim, Farewell." Jackson emphasized on the word date before leaving that guy named Roy as he bring Kim away. Kim had no choice but to follow that guy.

-

"Ugh! What is your problem!?" Kimberly asked as she crossed her arms. She's now angry because she can't believe Jackson just interrupted and spoiled her plans with her crush, Roy. It was not easy to go out on a date with Roy, that explained why she's now mad.

Nothing could describe how mad she is now.

"Listen. I didn't intend to spoil anything but, you have a time limit."

"What time limit!?" She raised her voice but Jackson still talked to her with a calm yet cold expression. For him, there's nothing to be mad about and his life is more important than anything.

"You must find my body within 720 days. Or else, you will die."

.

.

.

.

"Before that, does my amnesia had anything to do with this? Or even you?"

.

.

.

.

"No."