- 13 -

" Jackson, slow down. I can't catch up with you, " Kimberly said as they were both running down the streets by now, passerby were staring at them. Due to insufficient of air, Kimberly had no choice but to slow down and eventually stopped her steps. Her panting was heavy enough to catch Jackson's attention,

" Faster. You heard what Sienna said, we need to hurry. What if their project was already over? I mean, we never know. They even started to search for the third test subject already. " Jackson was deeply worried, Kimberly could almost hear the stress and worries in the tone of his voice. He messed his hair up a little in frustration while waiting for Kimberly without moving an inch, before they both ran side by side again.

" I know. But, chill. You don't even know where your body is by now. "

" I can't chill. Okay look, I believe they are 75% done with this project because their job after the organ transplant, was to watch you from afar. They wanted to see if there is any weird reactions coming out from you after the experiment or would you just stay normal. So, I predict they're already near to the end of the project. Actually, I do know where my body is at. "

Kimberly had never realise how serious Jackson could be. At that moment, she knew that Jackson cared really much about his life and would never let go of any chance. Kimberly stared at him for awhile before she asked,

" Then say, where is it now? And, how did you know? "

" Remember the last time I told you I knew where my body is at? Yeah, still there. It's because of instinct. There are still some connections between me and that body even if we are far, you could say that the heart, body and soul- it's connected no matter what. Which is why, I brought you along too while searching for it. You'll feel it too, someday. " Jackson explained with one of his hand tapped on her shoulder. Kimberly felt as if there are way more things she did not know and yet to know. It was just a matter of time before she discovered everything and understand completely. After all, Kimberly was sure that there are things that Jackson is still keeping it from her.

-

" There still are lots of people in here like the last time we came, " Kimberly sighed, almost lost in among the crowds and separated from Jackson. The guy did not give any response and automatically pulled her wrist along as they walked through the crowds. It took them quite awhile before they reached the hall of the museum, where they saw countless of doors which are locked, once again.

" Do you think it's perhaps behind any of these doors? " Kimberly questioned, as she pointed to one of the locked doors behind her with her thumb. Jackson stared right at the direction the girl pointed for a few seconds, abruptly changed his facial expression as if he was thinking something. He then shook his head as an answer, confident that it was not in there before explaining his reason,

" That is where they kept stuffs that are not in use. I've asked the guards here before. " Kimberly nodded instantly before walking even further down the hallway. It was actually one of the restricted area in the museum, which is why there was no one in here other than them- themselves, who had sneaked in without the security guard noticing them.

" I think that it- " A loud thud was heard right after Kimberly paused her sentence. The clumsy girl couldn't believe that she accidentally slipped due to the slippery floor, which she supposed it was just mopped. Jackson rushed nearer towards Kimberly, and unexpectedly he seemed to plastered a surprised expression on. Kimberly almost thought that the guy have not seen a human that accidentally slipped before because of his facial expressions,

" Ugh, stupid floor. " Kimberly muttered under her breath, slowly reaching her hand out towards Jackson whom was already standing infront of her, staring down at her. It was indeed expected that the guy would just ignore Kimberly's hand, but what was weird was that he had his eyes glued on the floor before slowly crouching down. Kimberly plastered a confused look across her face, wondering what was in his mind by now.