- 16 -

" I don't think it's possible for us to figure out their weights. " Kimberly frowned, as they were all brainstorming of a way that might be able to help. It wasn't long until the thoughts and possibilities that ran through their minds were cut off by the knocks on Kimberly's door,

" Miss, your lunch is ready. Do you want to have your meal in the dining room or in your room, like usual? " The maid asked by the doorstep, with hopes that Kimberly would eat in the dining room since it has been months that she had locked herself in her room whenever it's time for her meal, or even most of the time she's at home. It's worrying them, as they're afraid that she might have gone depressed and they've informed both Kimberly's parents not so long ago. Somehow, they were too busy to come back and check on their daughter.

" My room, please. " Kimberly replied with an average volume, just enough for them to hear. Both Jackson and Karry were confused while waiting patiently for the girl to finish her conversation with the maid.

" Miss, are you sure? It isn't healthy for you to keep locking yourself up in your room, why don't you have a meal downstairs in the dining- " They could hear it wasn't the same maid talking, indicating that there was more than one maid outside her room. Kimberly turned to glance at the other two, just to check if they're getting impatient with her conversation. Even if they weren't and were just staring her, she felt uncomfortable in making them wait.

" It's alright, Joanna. I'd enjoy it better in my room, thanks for your concern. You might as well have your meal with the others as it is already passed your lunchtime. " Kimberly tried to end the conversation before standing up, and walked towards her door. She twisted the doorknob open, causing both her maids to flinch due to the sudden action. Kimberly gave a warm smile before grabbing her tray of meal from one of them, then shut the door.

" So, you've been locking yourself inside your room for months? " Karry asked, his eyes were staring at the tray of food the girl was holding onto. Kimberly decided to just nod her head as yes, before replying her reasons,

" Yeah. Well, I can't sit in the living room while leaving this devil in my room alone. Who knew what would he do, and I can't let him walk around the house or else those maids are gonna report this to my parents for bringing a guy in the house, other than Roy. "

" You're really close to Roy, is it? Seems like your parents are too. " Jackson questioned, trying to pretend as if he wasn't affected or like he cared, and it was just purely curiosity.

" Yes. I am, after all he's my childhood friend. My parents really liked him, and not to mention they had a close relationship with his parents as well. " Kimberly answered, staring at the food below her where she had placed them, right in the middle of the three of them.

" What are you going to do with this? I mean, you can't eat them. " Karry asked, he had his index finger pointing towards the foods on the tray. Karry knew if he was a human, he would've volunteered himself in finishing the food. Kimberly plastered a smile before glancing at Jackson, then back at Karry.

" Like I always did, " The girl held the tray up, before standing up slowly from where she sat. She walked towards the window infront of her studying desk, then opened the window. Karry had his eyes glued onto the girl, watching her each and every movements whereby she started to throw the foods down, knowing that her pet dog, Louis would finish the food up as soon as it spotted the food. To be exact, it was her parents' dog.

" Can't believe no one knew that you've been throwing your food down the window all of these times. " Karry said, as the girl chuckled upon hearing his words. She then closed her window, slowly walked back to where she sat earlier after placing the empty bowls and tray on the desk.

" Let's just forget that. Back to our topic, " Jackson interrupted, as he started to think that they're wasting their time on things that aren't important.

-

" Karry, you're finally back. Did you just went to meet Jackson? " Sienna asked, as soon as she heard the bells from the door— rang, indicating that someone had just entered the shop. The guy nodded his head, before heading towards the chair, right beside the table that's filled with newly arrived flowers.

" We're just discussing about the hidden floor under the museum. I can't believe how advanced this world had become that the scientists would thought of using a weight detector. Now, the only problem would be their weights. " Karry said in a hopeless tone, letting everything out at once without giving a chance for the girl to even reply his sentence. Just when the girl heard of the word ' weight ', she knew that something in her memory had just been triggered,

" I think I remember something back when I was still captured in their lab. " That sentence made Karry turned his head towards Sienna right away, inching nearer by dragging his chair along— causing the screeching sound which wasn't pleasant to their ears.

" Spill. " The guy said, trying to make the girl talk without wasting anytime, thinking that the girl might be their only hope left.

" It all started a few months ago or so, when I was still captured in their lab. . " Sienna started her story, while Karry already had that eager and desperate facial expression on without even realising it. Which explains why the girl decided to talk faster, just to satisfy his curiosity.

-

" Ha! Caught ya again. Don't even try to escape from this place, it's impossible. " A guy whom was around 35 years old smirked, before pushing the poor girl— Sienna back in her cage, which is similar to a prison. Sienna gasped when the guy was about to lock the bars, and decided to rush over before it is too late. Unfortunately due to the lack of energy, she failed in doing so. With that, the hopeless girl tried to move nearer towards the wall before leaning on the concrete wall for support.

" Professor Quilla, may I have your attention for a moment, please? Davis, Kevin and I were discussing about the museum plannings.  And, I've arranged something for us. " The guy who had just pushed Sienna in earlier, sounded gentle all of a sudden. Even if Sienna felt weak, she could never shut her ears, which explains why she was hearing their confidential discussion.

" What is it, Aaron? You've been planning the museum thingy, for weeks. It better be something good this time. " The woman whom was called as ' Professor Quilla ' replied, crossing her arms while heading towards her teammates.

" I'm sure it is. Now, the basement had been built. We just have to decide on the security system before it is finally done. At first, I thought of our fingerprint system. However that's way too simple if I were to be honest. "

" And your plan is. . ? " The woman asked, getting a little impatient with Aaron. She had her index finger moving up and down near the side of her arm while her arms crossed.

" I suggest the weight detector as the floor's security. I've calculated, altogether our weight would be 220 kilograms. I've already set that for the security system. So, if we ever wanted to go there, all four of us will have to go together. Not less nor more. " The guy said with a proud look on his face, expecting his teammates to praise his brilliant idea. Sienna rolled her eyes as she watched the scene before turning her head away, thinking to herself;

' They don't seem like they're up to something good, I really need to get out of here as soon as possible. '

-

" And, that is all what Sienna had told me. " Karry said, noticing that both Kimberly and Jackson already had a smile plastered on their face. They were now sitting face to face in Karry's shop, discussing what Sienna had revealed. Kimberly then snapped her fingers,

" Now that we knew their weights, it wouldn't be a problem for us. "

" But, don't you think 220 kilograms is a kinda huge amount for the three of us? I mean, altogether we are around 153 kilograms. That's like 67 kilograms apart. " Jackson asked, in which it made sense. Kimberly then tapped her fingers on the table infront of her, while Karry had his hands clasped together. They knew that it would be hard and suspicious for them to go in the museum with lots of heavy things in their hands. That was before another familiar voice was heard,

" Why don't you guys bring me along? "