-08-

" Huh. . ? " Kim was somehow confused about what that unknown guy was talking about. She raised one of her eyebrows with her mind started to wonder,

' Why should he say goodbye to the world, what does it mean?  ' Kim thought, asking questions that wouldn't be solved by itself as she still had her gaze on that unknown guy. She started to bit her lips with thoughts still whirling in her mind, before negativity even invaded her mind completely.

" Don't remember me, eh? " That guy had his hands tucked in his pockets, along with a black coloured hoodie covering his pair of eyes but all Kim could pay attention on, was his smirk.

" I don't even know you. Sorry, I think you're talking to the wrong person. " The girl said and was about to walk away because her instinct told her everything that is happening now isn't gonna end well. That guy's next move automatically revealed his identity when he suddenly appeared infront of her.

.

.

.

.

" Vampire. " Kimberly muttered in between her breath as she was actually gonna gasp, but she acted calm instead. Deep inside, her heart was racing fast and sweats were about to form on her forehead because of the nervousness that are surrounding her and not to mention the tension that filled the air.

" Indeed, I am. Mind if I ask, where's that scaredy cat, Jackson? " He asked, and instantly Kimberly knew that Jackson is so gonna be in trouble when this guy founds him. She didn't know how to answer his questions nor good in making excuses that people would believe, which explains why it kinda made her suttered at her sentence.

" H-he. . . I-i-i don't know. " Kimberly turned her gaze away from facing that guy since he had that kind of frightening face in which the girl hated, there's like an evil aura in that guy. Maybe that's why her feelings told her that she should've just run away.

.

.

.

.

.

" Jerk! Get out of her and face me! Stop hiding like a freaking scaredy cat. " He yelled, and somehow his words made Kimberly felt shocked. She only realised that this guy knew she had Jackson's heart and the fact that she's stuck with him.

Silence.

There was no reply from Jackson because he's not even with Kimberly by now. The girl could obviously see that the silence made him even mad than earlier, the guy abruptly grabbed her arms tightly as if he was forcing her to look at him.

" Fine. After all, it's better if you're not here now. I could just end your life without you even realising! " His eyes turned bloody red all of a sudden right when he set his gaze on Kimberly. Kimberly thought that the guy seemed to be one of those powerful vampire. When she finally realises everything, an odd looking yet well designed knife was already in the guy's grip. He had his hands 45 degrees in the air, attempting to stab that in the left side of Kimberly's chest— where her heart is.

' Great, just great. I'm so dead. '  Kimberly thought in her mind as she's now panicked. But, somehow still decided to not show much expression or more like she's distracted with her thoughts rather than what's infront. The girl felt her palms getting sweaty while she could clearly hear her own heart beat.

' At least, problems in my life would be solved. '  Kimberly suddenly had that thought, and knew that this might be a chance to continue her suicide plan. She hated this world so bad, and now that the chance to leave this world is right infront of her, so why not take this opportunity?