-06-

Even untill the night Kimberly was still upset yet angry about earlier. She knew that is her only chance for her to confess to Roy. Her anger didn't seem to last long since she tried to think positively that there might be more chances.

Yet, Jackson spoiled every chance.

"Hey, Roy!" Kim yelled as you could hear the excitement in her tone as she waved towards Roy, hoping that he'd notice her. The girl could already feel her heart that was now beating with an even faster speed than usual while the excitement in her just can't be controlled.

"Oh uh, Hey." Kim was confused of why did that guy talked to her like that, it just seems as if something is bothering him. The girl knew something was wrong because Roy was supposed to be excited to see her like he always does. That is the reason why Kim usually thinks that Roy likes her more than a friend too, she's certain about it.

Before Kim could even open her mouth and let any words out, Roy immediately said something just in time to stop her from continuing any further.

"Gotta go now. Bye." With that, he rushed away in just a blink of an eye, as if there is a monster behind the girl. Kim still thinks that something was wrong. Until, she turned her head behind and saw Jackson.

Kimberly then knew why Roy rushed away. It was because of Jackson. Indeed, there sure is a huge monster behind her and this explained exactly why Roy ran away.

No doubt, he definitely scared Roy away.

-

Life felt so meaningless.

That is what the girl usually thought since her parents isn't coming back and they don't even care about her. Jesslyn is gone to somewhere with her family and Roy is the only person who would be with her yet, Jackson— the person who always ruin everything. Now, she couldn't help but always see Jackson around her. She would saw him for more than 16 hours a day.

"If you are still not willing to search for my body, I will annoy you till the end of your life." That's what Jackson always said but Kim didn't really care about it that much. How the poor girl wished to end all of it so bad but she knew there's no other way than. . .

Suicide.

She'd rather die with that guy as long as he'll die and be gone forever. Obviously, her hatred for that guy is increasing a lot more than before. That is the reason why she didn't even plan or think about how to search for his body but only think of how to get rid of him.

She did realise that her heart was the main point. So, as long as the heart isn't beating anymore, that guy will also die.

"Okay. I'm totally ready for this." Kim said to herself as she grab the knife that was placed on the table infront of her and held it near to where her heart is. She inhaled and exhaled for awhile as she thought of her friend Jesslyn before she said to herself,

I'm sorry Jesslyn. But I had no choice.

.

.

3

I can do this.

.

.

2

Just a few seconds of pain and I'll be free.

.

.

1

.

.

"What are you doing?"

Kim opened her eyes immediately as soon as she heard Jackson's voice. When she just realise everything, the knife that she was supposed to be holding was already gone. Not really gone, but Jackson took the knife away.

"None of your business. Gimme back my knife." Kim tried to snatch the knife away from that guy's hand, but Jackson reacted way more fast than she thought. Since Jackson had an abnormal speed, Kim had no chance in snatching the knife away.

"Fine. Take it. I have more!" That made Jackson actually think that the girl was insane. Kim was about to go  downstairs for more knife, until she felt that guy pulling her wrist just to hold her back. She tried everything she could just to get away from his tight grip. What she did really didn't seem to work at all.

"Let go! Urgh!"

"No way I'm letting you off to die. You sure are a brave little girl. You could even choose to attempt suicide just to make sure that I'll die. Interesting actually." Jackson said as he smirked with his hands still holding tightly onto Kim's wrist, not letting it loose even a bit.

"WILSON! LAURA!" Jackson didn't expect the girl to yell for her butler and maids for help. She kept yelling non stop as her yell gets even louder than the last ones everytime. Jackson can't do anything but to cover her mouth with his hand just to lower her volume or stop her from yelling like a siren that just went off.

The girl somehow got a chance to free her hands because Jackson accidentally loosen his grip for awhile. But in an instant, he immediately pulled her back by her waist and bring her close to his chest, which he trapped the girl in his arms like he's back hugging her.

"Shut up! If you really wanna die that bad, I could let you die. But of course the ones that's close to you had to die with us." She realise that the guy is starting to threaten her, it suddenly made her lose her energy which caused her to stop moving around just to get away.

"What do you mean. . . I had no one whose close to me, you could actually kill my parents if you want. Who cares, they don't even care about me anymore." Kim said with that  coldness in her tone and expression which shows what she's saying was true. She didn't lie about the fact that she didn't care about her parents anymore even a bit.

"Of course I'm not talking about your parents." That guy grinned, which made Kim confused about what that guy was actually talking about. She thought that Jackson meant about her parents.

"Then who are you talking about. . ." Kim gulped her saliva as she started to bit her lips nervously. She is somehow scared after she just remembered about someone whom she cares about a lot.

.

.

.

"Who else would it be other than Jesslyn and. . . Roy."

"Y-you. . . You can't! They're innocent, they aren't involve in this. This is only between the two of us. You can't drag them in!" Kim said as she starts to get furious before she once again tried to push his arms away. She wanted to get rid of his arms that was still trapping her in between her arms and chest tightly like a cage.

.

.

.

.

.

"There are no rules that say I can't drag people in. Or shall I say, there are not even rules at the first place."