Let Me Love You

• Dedicated to Allison Gonzalez

Hello guys, I dedicte this chapter to one of my school friends, Allison :) which Alana Hamilton's character is inspired in. Feel free to vote and comment :). - Mariana x.                                                                   

                                         Chapter nine:

                                       Let Me Love You

“Girls, Say hi!” Alana shouted at the moment she got into the classroom with her laptop on her hands.

“HI!” we all followed

Alana Hamilton is a girl from my class. A green-eyed redhead with really beautiful and long hair. She’s fun, but crazy. Smart, but random. She’s a girl that everyone would love to be friends with, but she has sort off a tough temper, so we must be careful. I was telling some friends about an Mtv program that I saw yesterday when Alana suddenly kicked the door and told us to say “Hi,” she had her computer turned on in her hands so we immediately thought, ‘What is she going to do now?’ Jessica, another classmate asked.

“Why you bring your computer, Al?”

“I’m making a video,” she answered

“About?”

“About my life as a student,” she placed her laptop in the teacher’s desk, so the camera had an entire-room view, “I want my children to know how my school life went all along.”

Laughing, “You don’t have any children, Alana” I said

“Not yet” our mouths fell open, “Settle girls! I’m not gonna get pregnant today; it’s for my future children! When my boyfriend and I get married, and have a lot of kids, they obviously would wanna know how their mommy’s wild high school years were. Soooo I’m making a short documentary!” we all laughed “So shut up, and say something pretty about me to the camera during the day!” she smiled and took her common seat behind me. I turned around, facing her. She was writing something in her notebook. After a few seconds she looked up at me, and asked.

“So, Jennifer Thompson” putting her pen away, “How long has been since your last phone call with Harry?”

“I don’t know” I sighed, “Why?”

“Just wondering” She grabbed her pen again and started drawing, “I heard one of their songs in the radio this morning…‘What makes you beautiful’ I believe. They do sing well."

“I know, they’re great actually” I said looking down, remembering when Harry sang me their new song by phone, “I guess he’s been busy, and you know, that stuff.”

“Yeah…” Alana mumbled

Our English teacher came in. She told the entire class to be quiet and to take our textbooks out. We all did and the class started. She told us that we will have to make an essay about William Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet.’ Some friends started complaining and some others remained silence…like me. I was too busy thinking about Harry. I carefully took my cellphone out, so I wouldn’t get caught. I logged into twitter and typed ‘Harry Styles,’ his account appeared and I hesitantly clicked on ‘tweets.’

Harry_Styles: Get, get, get, ready, ready!! X.”

“What does that supposed to mean?” I said out loud

“What?” Alana asked from behind me

“Nothing…I was just thinking out loud,” I lied

Everyone started working on their essays, but I simply couldn’t. After a few minutes of complete silence in the class, Alana randomly started.