The First Date

Hello! :) Sorry for taking to long, I'm just really busy with school stuff. So I really hope you like this, it's the werdiest chapter I've wrote, lol. Please vote and comment :) - Mariana x.                                                                    

                                        Chapter ten:

                                       The First Date

                                    Harry Styles’ POV

The next morning, someone woke me up by pushing me off the bed. I started looking around desperately. Expecting to see a thief or the boys, but all I could see was…him “What the hell?” I complained, grabbed the sheets to cover up and climb the bed again.

“Don’t even think about it, Styles” Simon scolded me

I threw the sheets into his face “What are you doing in New York?”

Throwing the sheets back “I came to fix your mess, Harry” Looking at me “Did you thought I wouldn’t find out about your scandal? Why would you do such thing?”

“Because I fancy her! I want her to be my girlfriend, not Cher.”

“The contract specifically says one year.”

“I played it along for more than half a year! I think it’s fair enough for me to kiss the girl I really fancy,” I threw myself on the bed, my head between the pillows “Where’s Lou?”

“He and the rest of the boys are having breakfast with Cher, you lazy bear!”

“Uhm” I muttered

Simon sat on the other bed and turned the TV on. I started listening to the news when he groaned “Ugh,” I turned around to watch the colorful moving images. My kiss with Jennifer was officially international. She’s so pretty. Suddenly the tape showed how Louis shouted “Inbetweeners dance, Go!” yesterday at the mall. All of my lads started getting the crowd’s attention by dancing the random moves we love to do. And it worked; everyone quitted staring at Jenny and I, which was great. I do not remember listening to Boo Bear’s voice but…I’m glad yesterday happened. Simon turned off the TV, and after a minute, the rest of my lads joined us in the room. I stood up as they started walking in. Niall wasn’t with them. Liam sat beside me and started poking my elbow. Turning to see him I could tell he was completely making fun of me.

“What, what, what!?” I joked

“I just hanged up with Jen” teasing me

Rolling eyes “What’s the matter?”

“Just sayin’”

We started laughing as Louis sat in the other side. He did the same as Liam, and I did the same too.

Laughing “Now what?”

“Well…” I interrupted him

“No, no, no, let me guess, Jennifer just texted you?”

Liam and I started laughing, but for some awkward reason, Louis didn’t. He was staring at us in concern; “I spoke with Cher” Liam and I looked at each other and he finally added, “She told me that she wasn’t mad at all, that she completely understood why you kissed Jennifer, but that it would be better if you had told her first, at least to end up with the fake relationship” I nodded and took my cellphone out. Do I text Jennifer? Or should I text Cher? But before I could decide, my cellphone started vibrating.