Hi Leila

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for taking ages to update the story :( I had some, hmm...personal issues to be fixed, Lol :) Everything's fine now. I'm okay, thanks for your support. SHORT CHAPTER, sorry, my bad! Did you liked the "One Way Or Another" video!? Isn't it super perfect!!? :)) Enjoy! - Mariana xx.                                     

                                       Chapter Twenty Two:

                                                Hi Leila

                                   Jennifer Thompson’s POV

Can’t really explain my feelings right now. I can’t believe Nathan kissed me. I can’t believe he said he loves me. But most of all…I can’t believe it didn’t bothered me.

He’s my friend, I know…and not even a close one, but he is a nice guy, you know? He’s really friendly and polite. He’s such a gentleman. The way he treated Darcy a few minutes ago…I have to admit that was extremely lovely. Just as Harry would do it. Since she turned six months old, it has been the only time she’s been with a man. Sadly my best friends are only from One Direction, considering I lose contact with my friends from New York when I came to London with Harry. But regardless all that; the idea of Nat loving me, and his recent impulse of giving me a kiss…didn’t actually bother me. I’m not saying I liked it…but I’m sure we need some space, now…at least for a little while.

“Jennifer?”

I heard Nathan calling, but my thoughts were too loud to concentrate on the real sound, and responding.

“Jenny?” he insisted

I shook my head and answered “Yeah?”

“Are you okay?” my eyes traveled to his’ “I’m sorry, it was a wrong move. I know I shouldn’t have kissed you” he confessed looking at the floor “It was stupid, I’m sorry, I-”

My hands covered his mouth almost immediately, cutting his sentence in an unexpected way, not letting him breathe. The perfect mix of light green and shine blue of his eyes, narrowed happily in my direction, making me blush. I was about to smile, when I suddenly felt the tip of his tong touching the palm of my hand.

“Eww, Nathan!” we burped out laughing “That’s gross!”

He took my hand and kissed it gently in respond.

“Okay, enough!” I shouted

I let go from his hands and walked to the kitchen with Nat following me. Opening the fridge I took some waffles out, “Want some?” I asked. He responded with a nod and putting two fingers up. I put the pair of waffles in the toaster, while pulled the butter and the strawberry jam out. After a minute they were ready. I took them out, put mines in the toaster, and handed Nathan his’ in a white plate.

“Is this a New York-waffle style? Or it’s just a Jennifer Thompson-kind of thing?” he joked

Laughing “What you mean?”

“Well I’ve never tried waffles with jam before! And no one eats them like this in England” I stared at him smiling in wonder “So maybe New York peeps” making emphasis in the last word “Eat it this way, or maybe it’s just you!”

He ended up laughing, which made me laugh too. Harry told me the exact same thing Nat just told me, the first time I made him waffles…how funny.

“No, Nat” I denied with a smile and rolling my eyes “New York peeps” also making emphasis in the same word “Don’t eat them this way. That’s just me”