Green Eyed As Me

Hey cats! I'm so so sorry for taking ages to update! I went out of town, homework, school, blah blah blah...Won't happen again, I promise! :) We're so close on getting 10k! Woohoo!! Please recommend this story to everyone! And a massive thank you to Jessie for the incredible new cover <3 I LOVED IT! Lots of love xx. - Mariana

                                               Chapter sixteen:

                                             Green Eyed As Me

                                              Harry Styles' POV

“Had you ever wonder what would your parents say, if you told them you are pregnant?” I asked

“Yeah” Jenny confessed “I’ve been thinking on every possible answer they might give” my hand reached hers “But you know…they’re dead, sooo…”

I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek.

When people ask me about Darcy and Jenny, I always have different answers. I mean, I can’t tell the same thing to an interviewer than to my lads, do I? My mates had been really curious about all this. Liam is Jennifer’s best friend and he’s one of mines too, so he is 24/7 with us. Niall and Zayn really love Jen. It’s bloody unbelievable how my lads got used to her so easily. When we met her, Liam and I were the only ones who were 100% sure that we were about to fall in love with that blue eyed beauty. So it’s brilliant how everything turned out. Now…Louis is like my freaking boyfriend! So he has to be with us too! Which means that my house is a bloody playground!

My mom, Gemma, and the girls, including Leila, had been here too. Helping Jenny in things I can’t, that I would absolutely love to…but can’t. You know, girl stuff…Leila, told Jen’s boss what happened. They completely understood and let her go. Jenny was devastated at first, but I convinced her that everything will be alright. Though, she began working on a novel, and some paintings that she had been selling. Leila got transferred to Mullingar, with Niall. So whenever he feels like coming, she’s always with him. She goes to collage there too. Jennifer was insisting that she wanted to continue with her degree, but the doctor said that it was better to stay home and do healthy things. Not that University is not healthy, but he recommended less stressful things. Also Management said that it would be better for the baby and Jennifer to be on a safe place…because our fandom might be a little wild. Pia, Skyler, Alana, Renata, and Mar, had been coming and going all the time too.

Jennifer’s pregnancy has been all over the news, and it was pretty obvious that fans and specially…Directionators…will brag about it. Some of them had tweeted me things like: ‘That baby is not gonna make it’ or ‘Harry Styles is not ready to be a father, he’s stupid and young. He’ll quit custody’ or things like ‘womanizer’ and ‘manwhore,’ but you know…I’ve already been through that, so I really don’t give a fuck. Besides, it Jennifer’s baby, it’s not just any other girl…its Jennifer.

“I can’t believe it has been eight months, already” I mumbled

Her eyes wide opened “Eight months!?” her hands traveled to her face “That’s way too much”

“Are you okay?”

“No” the sound come out within a sigh

I lively pulled her hands down, so her face could look up. When she was finally staring at my eyes, I said.

“Be strong, babe” she smiled “We’re almost done. In the second you give birth to Darcy, everything will be better, I promise” laying her head in my left shoulder “Do you want to do something fun?”