Let's Cheer To This

• Dedicated to Camii Munizaga

Hi everyone :) I want to apologize for taking too long. Though, thank you for supporting the story until this point. I decided I'm gonna extend 'Let Me Love You' a little bit more :3 Fair enough for all of your waiting. Thank you for your sweet messages in the web page, you guys are incredible. Enjoy! - Mariana xx.

P.S. Thanks @harrystyleslove1d for encouraging me to write again :) you said the exact right words, to make me think about doing what I love the most :3

P.P.S. I want to dedicate this chapter to one of my best friends, becasue she's awesome :3 Also thank you for accepting me just the way I am. It's hard moving into a whole different city without knowing someone, yet you and your family are like my own.

                                   Chapter Twenty Three:

                                       Let’s Cheer To This

                                        Leila Cahill’s POV

“Hey” I groaned

I heard Nathan closed the door behind me. I walked to the couch and accidentally let my suitcase fall to the floor, making a loud noise.  

“Sorry”

“Leila, what are you doing in here?” Jennifer bothered “Niall was expecting to see you home, tonight”

My eyes lightened at the Irish name. Niall. I smiled and got closer to Jen and Darcy.

“Well, I saw the news and you know, it got really boring to see the same hotel walls by now…and well I decided to stay another night in London…in here” I turned to see the boy from the other band “Considering…THAT thing is here too”

“Leila” Jennifer’s usual sigh

“Jen”

“Leila”

“Nathan…” Nat awkwardly added

“What?” I asked confused

“Oh you know I just…decided…to follow the names…game? Joke? No?” Jen and I were staring at him confused “You hadn’t seen that ‘SpongeBob’ episode? No?...damn okay”

He’s so stupid, I don’t understand why Jennifer is friends with him. I took Darcy from my best friend’s arms, and walked into her room. I was being a little of a drama queen, but I can’t stand The Wanted. Had you heard they’re making a new TV show!? That’s…NO! They didn’t spoke a word until I closed the door. I placed my IPhone on the speakers and clicked on the ‘play’ button. ‘Let’s Cheer To This’ by Sleeping With Sirens, tuned in.

“Oh this is my jam!” I announced to Darcy, pretending she would answer “Okay you diapers-butt, if you don’t sing, I’ll do it” I stood up and started with the scene “I’ve got the whole world in front of me! I’m not letting go till I say! This is my life! I’ve got it all right in front of me, I won’t let go, there’s no way, this is our time!”  I kneeled down and took Darcy’s little hands, lively pulling her up, in her feet “Don’t slip away, don’t slip away!” I lifted her and started dancing “I’m losing control, my head is alright! I can’t shake the thought of me losing my mind” I carefully sit her in my shoulders, not letting her hands go “Been away for three days, won’t sleep till I’ve done, all it is I’m living for!” I walked towards the window, focusing on a picture frame with the photo of my parents on it “Now I will show you, all that I am made of!” a tear rolled down.

The song continued with the chorus as I sat on the big bed, with fancy white covers. I pulled Darcy off my shoulders and we both leaned down.

“You can keep a secret, right Dar?” I turned to see her. Harry’s eyes in a baby doll’s face “I talked with my parents yesterday” her green-tenderly stare, focused on my words “They hate me” I sadly smiled, and sighed “I know you don’t understand, and that you probably don’t care at all…I mean, I don’t blame you. If I was your age, all I would do is drool, eat, and poop” she smiled “Which is basically what you do all day, right diaper queen?” I leaned on my left side, facing Darcy completely, and wrapping her with my right arm. I hid my face in her tummy and began crying “They say I’m lazy, and irresponsible for quitting school…which is probably true because I’m stupid, but-” I felt her little hand on my head “It’s not something an adult should yell to their daughter, right? They said mean stuff. I think they don’t want to see me ever again” I looked up at her one more time “That’s why I agreed to take the job in Mullingar. I’ll be far away from my parents, I’ll be far away from the city that bullshit me my whole life, and I’ll be near Jennifer…near Niall…near my dreams” I sat down crossing my legs.