But, I Love You

Hello!! I have some things to tell y'all :)

1) Thank you so much for the waiting! You guys are super incredible for being extremely patient with me. I was really busy and it really meant a lot that even all that, you took the time to messaged me and asked about my proyects and stuff :) Thanks!

2) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY EDWARD STYLES!

3) Hope you like this chapter :) I'm adding a little more drama to "Let Me Love You" considering it's ending soon.        

4) The sequel is gonna be called "Different Directions" :) wait for it!

Lots of love xx. - Mariana                 

                                          Chapter twenty one:

                                              But, I love you

                                     Jennifer Thompson’s POV

“Sweet baby Jesus” I mumbled “I can’t believe this is happening”

I walked to the living room with my iPhone on hand. The house Harry and I bought before Darcy’s birth is beautiful. It’s close to Anne’s and it’s not that big, it’s actually quite simple. The boys are still on tour; Leila decided to quit school for a year. She said it was because she wanted to help me with Dar, but I think it’s because she’s lazy. Though, she’s still in Mullingar working on the company that hired her a few years ago.

I turned the TV on and relaxed on the couch, knowing that my daughter was sleeping in her room. I began watching E! News, waiting to hear something related to the boys. An hour passed and anything happened, so I walked to the kitchen and made some food for Darcy.

“And it’s never too late for more One Direction news, right Ryan?” Giuliana Rancic announced

“Oh shit” I groaned as I accidentally dropped the food

I took a small towel and started cleaning the mess. After a few seconds, Darcy began crying. “Oh God,” I sighed and stood up.

“As you might now, Harry Styles and Jennifer Thompson’s baby girl: Darcy Styles, is already 6 months old!” Giuliana exclaimed

“No!” I shouted mad at the screen as I had to run to my baby’s room; meaning I will miss the new gossip.

I walked into the light pink room. The curtains were already opened, and a small sunray was covering half of Darcy’s crib, making it warm. I smiled as I saw those tiny green eyes piercing mine. The same tenderly stare her father has. “Good morning, sweetheart,” I whispered at the time I lift her in my arms. She gave me a sweet smile, as I kissed her forehead.

“Are you hungry?” I asked and walked out the room “let’s get some food inside that tummy”

The normal routine started. I gave breakfast to Darcy, we played a little, she went back to sleep. Everything went pretty normal. Though, at the time I went out of her room, the bell rang. The baby woke up and began crying. “Who the actual fuck could be!?” I complained at the time I lifted Dar again. Walking to the entrance, with my daughter on my arms, I realized I didn’t turn off the TV. I took a look just to see what was airing. Nothing really important, actually just The Wanted. The bell rang one more time. “Going!” I madly shouted. Suddenly, a weird yet familiar voice began singing one of my favorites songs.