I'm A Directioner

• Dedicated to Katia Sagui

HELLOOOO!! First 'Hello' of the year!! Happy 2013 cats! I'm so thankful for your support! I just want to let you know that 'Let Me Love You' is finally coming to an end :( *buuuu* But also I want you to know that I'm working on the sequel :) So hopefull you guys will like it. Hope you had a lovely 2012 and an incredible 2013!! Lots of love - Mariana xx.                                        

                                             Chapter twenty:

                                           Im A Directioner

                                          Leila Cahill’s POV

“Darcy is driving me crazy!” I shouted

“Good!” Jenny beamed in response

“Girls” Harry said making an intervention “We are not having this discussion again”

“Then make your daughter shut up!”

“Leila that was totally unnecessary” the curly boy scolded

 “She’s not your daughter, this is not your house” the cranky Thompson groaned “Get out!!”

Jennifer is acting like a cunt since she gave birth. I mean, I don’t blame her. Darcy is the most annoying child I’ve ever seen! Yeah, yeah she’s only five months old, but hey! She’s old enough to shut up! At least when I’m around the boys…I’m still a Directioner, you know!? I stood up from the couch and madly walked to the entrance.

“Maybe I should!”

“Not ‘maybe’…you actually should!!”

“Ugh, Jennifer!” I yelled finally leaving Harry’s house

I slammed the door behind me and remained still. Listening how was Jenny complaining in the inside. I rolled my eyes, let out a little victory-smile, and began my way to the car. At the time I opened the door, I heard some laughs behind me. Turning around I saw Renata and Mar.

“Sup Leila!” Renata greeted

I let go a sigh, closed my eyes gaining patience and opened them again in a flash “Hey Ren, hey Mar!”

“Are the boys inside?” Mar inquired

I shook my head negatively “Just Henny”

“Oh, I’m finally going to meet the baby!” Mar cheered

I rolled my eyes and jumped into the car. They both gave me a strange look as I turned it on. I’m so sick of being the only Directioner in this One Direction lovely family, and the only one who doesn’t date any of the boys. Of course Renata isn’t dating any of them either, but jeez! She had her chance! She is Louis William Tomlinson’s best friend since they were toddlers! And what am I? A pretty fucked-up crazy-ass Directioner!! That’s what I am! That’s my only position in this family. All I do is sitting around with my laptop on top, reading One Direction news in tumblr and twitter…and guess what!? The owner of those blogs I read 1D stuff in, is Skyler! And who’s Skyler!? Niall James Horan’s girlfriend! Fuck my entire life! Aren’t there any awards for being a sweet Directioner? Of course not…

“Why are they even excited to meet a baby?” I mumbled to myself, not being aware that the pair of brunettes would listened to me “That’s stupid; it’s not like Darcy is part of the band”

“Why are you such a Directioner?” Renata complained

Raising my left eyebrow in confusion; that doesn’t make any sense “Why would that be even a question?”