Little Things (Special)

• Dedicated to Delayna Renee Arnold

 Hello everyone! Sorry for taking too long to update :( I've been extremely busy, but thank y'all for the lovely messages, I read them all! :) I dedicate this Chapter to my beautiful friend Delayna :) I miss you Lanie, hope to hear from you soon! Here's 'Little Things', it's another 'Special' so tell me what you think! - Mariana x.

                                        Special Chapter:

                                            Little Things

                                        Cher Lloyd’s POV

Everyone was talking with their loved ones. Why did Harry and Jennifer decided to invited me tonight? What was so important for them to tell everyone…including me? I tried to mess with their relationship…not that I didn’t like Jennifer, but she’s just another fangirl. Why would Harry Styles 1/5 from the world’s biggest boy band, wanted to date her instead of me? I’m Cher Lloyd, right? I was his friend before. I knew about the curly haired boy’s existence before Jenny. I was standing by his side during the boot camp at The X-Factor, we rehearsed together our dance moves before going with the judges. I spent thousands of hours by his side. Having breakfast and dinner with him. And suddenly an 18 year old girl from New York, pops into the picture and decides to kidnap Hazza’s mind?

It seemed like the whole band got a ‘someone’ to share their life with. At least for a couple of months. Zayn with the cute redhead, Alana Hamilton. Niall with the tumblr celebrity, Skyler Buttler. Louis with Renata’s best friend, Mar Villalba. Liam with the gorgeous teen model, Pia Volkova…and Harry…well, Harry with Jennifer Thompson. She looked really pretty though. She’s tall, not taller than Pia, but still about 5’8, so her beige, long dress, fitted her perfectly, falling from her almost bare shoulders to her heels. It was covered with little diamonds in the edges, which make it really classy, also wearing some beautiful mint colored high heels that matched the color of her nails, and pearly earrings. Her curvy, brunette, long hair was a bit of a mess, but it definitely looked awesome. I understood, by the invitation, that the boys were going to announce the release of their new single for the second album, but Harry and Jennifer included, at the end of the invitation, that they were going to announce something massive. Are they getting married? I laughed at my silly thoughts.

Gemma was smiling at me, so I walked closer to her. Her shoulder length, brunette hair, was tied in a cute bun. Making her strapless dress look pretty awesome.

“Hello Miss Lloyd!” she cheered hugging me

“Hello Miss Styles!”

We became really close at the time of the X-Factor. We spent so much time together, that we started acting like a family.

“I was wondering when I would see this gorgeous rock star, again!”

“Well, here I am!” I joked “Do you know what they are going to announce?” I made a pause “Like…Henny?”

She shook her head, and I nodded in response. I started looking around. A lot of familiar faces filled this room. The five boys, the five girls, their families, Josh, Dan, and Jon, Lou Tisdale, the pretty girls from Little Mix, Olly Murs, Ed Sheeran, Renata Bouvier, Tom Daley who brought a pretty young hazel eyed girl, Simon Cowell, Demi Lovato, Caroline Flack, surprise surprise Styles…Taylor Swift, and how can I not say Justin Drew Bieber himself! And the handsome boys from The Wanted…I thought Louis hated them, though…I saw Jennifer smiling at me. Why does she do that? Doesn’t she know that I don’t like her? That we both fancy the same green eyed, curly haired boy? Handing her glass to Harry, she started her way on my direction. As she was getting closer, the only thing that was covering my mind was that she actually matched Harold. I mean, they both have curly brown hair, they are fit and attractive, they both have light eyes, and they like the same things, maybe they are truly meant to be…she reached my right side.