Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity

• Dedicated to Sofia Sagui

Hello readers! Sorry for taking too long to update, my bad :P! Next monday I'm starting exams, so the uploading will take longer than it should :S I'll try my best not to, though :). Enjoy! - Mariana x.                                                        

                                           Chapter thirteen:

                                     Tumblr/Twitter Celebrity

                                           Niall Horan’s POV

“Yes mom, I promise I’ll be back in a few days…No, all the lads are heading different ways I’m the only one staying in Holland” listening to my mother’s annoying questions “Hmm I think Louis is at Spain, Liam at Russia, Harry at Holmes Chapel, and Zayn in New York…Because they wanted to, mom! See you in a few days, love ya” I hanged up while starting to get down the airplane.

The flight was pretty chill. It was full of young girls that at first started to bother me a bit, but after a few hours they got tired and the flight was perfect. I slept and eat most of the time, though. I got some time to read a few fan mails and actually replied some of them. I began to follow more birds in twitter and skyped with Liam, who has just arrived to Russia. I grabbed my suitcase and searched for the driver that Simon hired to drive me around the city.

“Welcome to the Netherlands!” I heard a crowd shouting

I turned around and a bunch of girls, about my age, started smiling and waving at me. I got closer to them hugging a few. We took some photos together and suddenly I saw the famous tumblr girl that brought me here. Hiding in the back of the crowd with a professional camera hanging around her neck; wearing some shorts and a white shirt with the ‘infinite’ sign on it; her blonde hair tied in a ponytail, and her shiny green eyes frozen into mine. I began walking to reach her, but a hand reached my shoulder first.

Turning around “Hello Mr. Horan, welcome to the Netherlands!” a man said.

“Hello” smiling “So I guess you will be my driver for the next few days, am I right?”

“Positive, Sir.”

I made a repulsive face meaning to his last word “Ugh please, don’t call me like that! I’m just 19, and ‘Sir’ is way to overrated”

He laughed and finally added “Mr. Horan is okay?”

“Lad…just call me Niall, or Nialler, or 1D dude, or blonde, or sexy mofo…but not grown up nicknames, please.”

“Thank you, gentleman” he said and I almost punch him in the face

The short man took my suitcase inside the car while I waved everyone goodbye. I wasn’t able to see the green eyed bird this time; I’m just hoping that I can actually meet her before leaving. I climbed the car and the man started driving. I was looking through the window when felt my cellphone vibrating in my pocket.

“Had u already seen that tumblr bird? Li x.”

“No…I mean, I saw her in the back of the crowd but I wasn’t able to reach her so that doesn’t really count, right? Nllr x.”

“Nope, but u can send her an inbox in tumblr. I bet she’ll read it”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea, thnx Daddy D :) how’s Russia?”

“You have no idea!! I have tons of things to tell u guys! It’s amazing! Had u spoke with Hazza?”

“No, why?”