Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor

Chapter five:

           Another Day, Another Harry Styles Dating Rumor

                                      Harry Styles’ POV

As I listen to what she just said, I thought about this week. How I was neglecting the band and my fans in every single possible way, being punished by management as I left the hotel several times without permission, and the way I decided to skip the interview just to see her. Then the thought of kissing her started sounding convenient in my mind. I grabbed her hands, both so soft and warm. I saw her closing those beautiful blue eyes that I had learned to love. So I closed mine too. I got closer to her and when I was finally ready to make my move, I heard the loud sound of a car’s horn, so I instinctively pulled away. I turned around and I saw our van. Louis was driving and Leila had honked it. I returned my stare to Jennifer.

“So this is a ‘Hello’ and a ‘Goodbye’…” My face fell as I sadly said that

“I guess so,” she muttered

“But it doesn’t have to be this way” she looked at the floor “You can come with us…I know it’s too much to ask but…you can, you’re from London, just go back to your old lifestyle.”

“No Harry...I can’t, it is too much to ask actually, I have a lot of things to finish up in here…school is one of them, work; I can’t just quit my job to go to London again…and I barely know you.”

At the moment she said the last sentence, I felt how the entire blood in body traveled all the way to my head, making it hurt. Leila walked beside us and entered the apartment. So I decided it was time to leave. A long farewell would be too cruel…at least for me. I did what I had to do.

“Goodbye Jennifer,” I turned around and started walking away

As I was getting closer to the van, I saw my lads’ faces. They were in complete shock. Did I did something wrong? I opened the car door and got inside. A really awkward silence between the five of us.

Finally “Yeah, dude that was completely posh lad! Well done…” Louis joked

“Is that a little bit of sarcasm in the corner of your lips Louis?” I accused

“Of course it is Harry! That was stupid!” My face turned into a shocking expression as Liam started scolding me, “Did you just left her outside her apartment? Without a hug or even a kiss on the cheek?”

“Or simply snog…” Niall joked

“Niall…” I grumbled and he laughed

“Harry…look at her!” Liam offered as I stopped to fix my gaze upon her.

I saw her disappointment stare and I couldn’t keep mine up, so I just turned my head around and grabbed my iPhone.

“Louis…would you please start driving?” I muttered

I logged into twitter and started twitting just to clear my mind a little bit. To stop thinking on how had I left Jennifer completely alone, without a freaking formal farewell. I started to feel a little tired so I decided to take a short nap on our way to the airport. Niall woke me up. I turned to see my IPhone, 12:30pm. I looked through the window expecting to see the airport, or some fans, and all I could see was…nothing.

“Where the hell are we?” My voice sounding a little hoarse, “I thought our plane leaves at 10:00pm…I wanna go home.”

“We all wanna go home Sweet Cheeks, but we are gonna record a song,” Louis explained