I'm Ready, If You're Ready

Hello lovely people! I post the video of 'Dance with me tonight' by Olly Murs, you guys might want to listen to the song while reading a scene in this chapter (You will find out which scene I'm talkng about as the chapter continues), hahaha it will help you to picture the image in your mind a little bit better :) I love this chapter, ENJOY! Vote and comment - Mariana x.                                                                           

                                        Chapter twelve:

                               I’m Ready, If You’re Ready

                                      Harry Styles’ POV

 My mom was already inside the house when Jenny and I walked in.

“Your house is beautiful!” Jennifer admitted

“Well thank you, love!” my mom replied

“Yeah, sure…come on Jen” I rolled my eyes at my mom’s politeness

I grabbed Jennifer’s suitcase with one hand, and mine’s with another. We went upstairs and walked into my room. I left both suitcases on the floor beside my bed, and jumped into it. I give a look around and saw Jenny standing in the door looking at me in wonder.

“Are you okay?” I asked

“I’m perfect” she sweetly smiled “But you’re not…why?”

I stood up and started walking towards her “I’m fine, it’ just that…ugh my mom!” I stopped and gobsmacked

Reaching my hands, she gave me a kiss in the forehead and said “Your mom is great, no need to feel ashamed.”

Letting my face fell into her left shoulder “But, I know…I just…I can’t believe she’s leaving! Like…we just arrived! She knew this week would be really important to me and she didn’t care!”

“Harry” she laughed and I felt her long fingers running through my hair “She’s just leaving for a few days; you’re making too much drama about it.”

“I miss my family” I cried

Pulling my head up “I know you do,” she smiled “But so do Zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, Josh, Dan, Sandy, Jon, Paul…”

Interrupting her “Okay, I get it!” we laughed “The entire One Direction crew, your point is?”

“My point is…that it’s part of growing up, doing things you love always have a price to pay…and in your case, being in One Direction means tours, which means leaving home for weeks.”

She always knows the right thing to say, “I know…and I’m willing to pay that disturbing price.”

“Besides, everyone supports you! So don’t worry you’ll have a lovely life…and well…in a few years, perhaps months…those tour weeks will turn into, months” her face fell

I was trying to hear the words she said, but all I could do was to stare at those beautiful blue eyes of hers, until they disappeared when her face decided to look down. It was then, when I realized that being in One Direction would not only drive me away from my mom and Gemma, but it would also keep me away from Jennifer. Our first ‘tour’ turned out to be great but it’s true that we’re not yet known so perhaps, as she says, the next year hopefully will be massive…but even though I don’t like it, it will involve staying away from Holmes Chapel, and maybe giving just one concert in New York.