This Is A 'Hello' And A 'Goodbye'

Hello :) I would like to dedicate this to xBecauseOfYou. I love you, thank you for your support :D I would also like to say that no one should think they're not good writers. There might be so many people who are better than us, but the fact that you believe your not a good one...won't make any better. If there's one thing writers shouldn't think, is that they're not good. - Mariana x.

                                        Chapter four:

                        This Is A ‘Hello’ And A ‘Goodbye’

The next morning Leila woke me up with the most expected but annoying scream…

“Concert time!!”

“Leila…” I grumbled

I must confess that I’m pretty excited about the concert. Leila told me that breakfast was ready. She always makes breakfast. It’s not that I don’t like to cook, it’s just that…I actually don’t know how. I went to the kitchen right after she left my room wearing some gray sweatpants and a blue ‘Pink’ hoodie. I could smell the pancakes and orange juice straight from the living room. Arriving to the kitchen with my eyes closed, guided by the smell, I noticed that Leila was already dressed for the concert. She was wearing pink colored jeans, and a white t-shirt with a huge black ‘1D’ logo in the center. Her shoes were pretty simple, black converse, and her beautiful curly-long hair tied in a high pony-tail with a baby pink ribbon around it.

“Thanks,” I slowly said while she put pancakes in my plate

Sitting beside me, “Are you excited?”

“About what? The concert?”

“Yep.”

“Sort off.”

“You excited?”

“About what?”

“Going to see Harry?”

“Yep.”

For some reason, and for the first time since I met Leila, the atmosphere felt dense between us. When I met Skyler she asked me if Leila was okay that I get to talk and hang out with One Direction. I told her that Leila hadn’t mentioned anything, but now I know that somehow it’s bothering her. When I finish my breakfast I decided to wait for Leila to finish up too. Bad idea.

“It’s not fair…” she started complaining

“What?” I asked confused

“That you get to hang out with the boys!”

“Leila…”

“No Jennifer! I knew about them before you! I told you who they were! And it’s not fair that they followed you on twitter, call you, and hang out with you! It’s not fair!” She madly beamed

“Leila! It’s not my freaking fault! I didn’t ask you to take me to the stupid signing on Tuesday! You begged me to go with you! Louis is following you; you talked with them at the signing. You can’t complain! That’s what’s not fair Leila, don’t blame me for their actions!”

I walked away because I didn’t want to keep on fighting. I heard Leila groaned when I left the kitchen. I closed the door of my room and lay on the bed. I took my phone out and logged into twitter. Yeah, I’m addicted to twitter…I saw some funny tweets, actually nothing interesting. After a few minutes of scrolling through my timeline I saw one that caught my attention.

HarryStylesCrew: I can’t wait until 11:30am to see @OneDirection in the interview at the mall!!”

I turned to see my alarm clock.