I'm On

Chapter two:

                                               I’m On

“Jennifer come to see this, right now!” Leila exclaimed

I walked to the couch where Leila was laying with her laptop. I sat next to her

“What’s up?” She opened her blog on tumblr and I saw a picture of myself.

“Why do you have that picture in your blog? You creeper.” I joked

“I didn’t upload it! Someone else did!”

“What? Who?”

“Hmm let me see…”

Leila started clicking on some links and pictures. After a few minutes she poked my arm and said.

“Here it is…the blog it’s called” making a dramatic pause and scrolling the mouse until the top of the webpage, “Forever Young”

I don’t have a tumblr account, and I don’t really understand how it works, so I had no idea what was she talking about. I told her to lend me her laptop. While I was looking at the blog I saw the photo that Leila showed me. It was my facebook profile picture. How the owner of the blog got this? No clue. Why? Well that’s also a mystery. It was uploaded on Wednesday, a day after meeting One Direction. Leila told me that the photo has 980 rebloggs, I didn’t understand what does that meant, so she explained to me “The picture is popular, either people like it or not.” We kept on looking for pictures, and found four more photos of me, twelve pictures of Harry and I talking, and a video in which Harry has my cellphone and kisses me on the cheek.

“I believe they think that you guys are dating” accusing

“Ridiculous” I grinned while my cellphone rang

The phone was at my room, and Leila agreed to go for it. When she left the living room a twitter notification appeared on her computer, ‘Louis Tomlinson is now following you.’

“What?” to myself “Le-Leila…”

Leila came running from the room with my cellphone in her right hand.

“Jennifer! Jennifer!” she started shouting “It’s Harry! It’s Harry!”

“Did you answer?” I asked as she stopped running and screaming

“No…” She sighed

“Give me that” I laugh and took the phone from her hand “Oh and by the way, Louis started following you.”

“Louis what?”

“Tomlinson,”

“He doesn’t have a tumblr account,” Leila said at the exact same time that I clicked on the ‘Talk’ button in my phone.

“Who mentioned tumblr?” Leila’s jaw dropped “Check twitter.”

When I finished the last sentence, Leila jumped into the couch, grabbed the laptop and watched the screen. After a few seconds she started screaming and jumping all over the apartment “Louis followed me! Louis followed me!” It’s crazy how they can win the love of the young girls just by clicking a ‘follow’, ‘retweet’ or ‘replay’ button on twitter. While she was all excited in her computer, I was talking with Harry. He asked me out, but before I could give him an answer, he added

“Had you heard the news?”

“What news?” I asked

“You and I are officially dating,” He said with his extremely beautiful-hoarse-voice.