The Wanted

• Dedicated to Erik Kuri

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that for all of you who hadn't see the new trailer, I already post it in the 'multimedia' bar :) Hope you like this chapter! - Mariana xx.

                                         Chapter eighteen:

                                             The Wanted

                                           Jennifer’s POV

I was starting to wonder where Harry, Alana, and Zayn might be, when they finally walked inside the room. I saw the green eyed boy who stole my heart a year ago, walking in my direction, like he normally does. Taking a seat beside me he leaned down laying his head in my shoulder, whispering in my ear.

“You false alarm mommy”

I silently laughed “I know, I’m sorry” I began running my fingers through his hair

“It’s okay, we need to know what to do in case you really are going through labor…I wasn’t ready”

Looking up and straight into my eyes, I notice how ashamed he was. I did realized that he had no clue of what to do tonight; and I won’t accept that I did, because I didn’t knew either…but the thing was that even Cher was by my side instead of him…which was kinda terrifying. His eyes fell and placing both of my hands in his pale cheeks, I added.

“I know” he showed me a shy smile “I know you weren’t ready; in fact none of us were”

I noticed how everyone was quietly listening to what I was saying, so I continued…only for Harry to hear it, even though I knew he wasn’t the only one.

“I’m never gonna be ready to have a baby, Harry” I sighed “I’m too young to be a mother but I know it’s going to be alright because I know I got you and we’ll be excellent parents; Darcy will have an incredible family”

“The perfect One Direction family” Louis mumbled in the back

Everyone started laughing. I happily nodded and continued “don’t worry…we are in this together, remember?”

Smiling “I know, babe” he gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead and lay down one more time.

How can I not like this? How can I not enjoy One Direction’s company? How could someone be so mean to these five nutcases without even knowing them? They are incredibly supportive, humble, and over all, they are so down to earth that you wouldn’t imagine who they really are…having their faces in giant billboards and covers of magazines…that will never change who they truly are. Even if they’re dating a hot super model like Pia, a Twitter celebrity like Skyler, or a pretty fucked up weirdo like Mar, Alana, and me…they’re the biggest boy band! But also and most important, they are Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, and Harry.

---

The next morning was pretty crazy. Everyone was visiting and bringing me food, flowers, and stuffed animals. After the last person, I fell asleep again and after a few hours I woke up to realize that I was alone. It’s not like I needed their company anyways but you know…yeah…

Softly knocking the door “May I come in?” I heard a man’s voice from outside.

At first I thought it was Liam, why? I don’t know…I just did. But the voice wasn’t even close and it certainly wasn’t Harry’s or one of the boys’; so I just kept scanning it in my head…nope…

“Sure, come on in!”

My eyes locked on the door, waiting for the moment in which the mystery face appeared. No way…