Chapter 37; Honeymoon Sex

I promised the last chapter will be a lemon (aka sex) and I also promised that it will be hardcore. Enjoy~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Natsu and Lucy were just now married, obviously they had to celebrate. The two booked into a suite at a hotel, while their child stayed with Erza.

The two arrived at night, though.

Lucy sat on the hotel double-bed, reading a novel that Levy gave to Lucy. Natsu sat down next to her.

He stared at Lucy, it seemed he wanted more fun. Any kind of fun.

Natsu placed his hand over Lucy's book,"Lucy.... I'm bored. It's our honeymoon, we should do something fun."

"We can go to the pool," Lucy turned over to the window, with the view of the pool was.

"Ssssssshhhssss" a noise from outside rang. The two looked over, raindrops began to spill over Magnolia.

Lucy sighed,"Now what?"

"We could have sex....." Natsu mumbled as he scratched his head.

Lucy blushed a bit......she didn't know what else to do, so why not?

"Yeah. We can do that."

"Eh? Really? I was just joking...." Natsu turned to her.

"I know you want to, Natsu" Lucy smirked.

The pinkette smirked back,"You sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." Natsu chuckled a bit, and lightly tackled Lucy. She placed the novel on the side table.

Natsu slid his hands up under Lucy's clothes. Lucy rolled her hips around, feeling ticklish. The shirt was now pulled off of Lucy's body, all she had on was a bra.

"This won't work if you still have clothes on," Lucy removed Natsu's shirt.

Both of them shirtless, Natsu started giving a stream of kisses to Lucy's neck to her shoulder.

The hickey that Natsu gave Lucy a while ago was still there. Lucy only groaned a little. Natsu wanted to hear more.

"Lucy... When can we get to the good part?" He felt eager, inpatient, he just wants to finally taste her.

"Fine," Lucy turned over, showing the hook of her bra to Natsu.

'Uhhh.....' Natsu thought as he reached his hand out to the hook,'How the hell do you take this off?' Natsu tried to take it off but he ripped it off in frustration.

Lucy didn't mind, that bra was pretty cheap anyways. She turned her body to Natsu, but she covered her own boobs. She started to regret doing this.

"Lucy, you can show me, right?" Natsu looked at Lucy's red face.

Lucy shook back,'I don't really want to do this anymore....' she thought.

Natsu didn't want a no for an answer. He went on top of her and started kissing Lucy. Lucy kissed back. She felt Natsu's tongue slip into her mouth. She let him in, their tongues twirled.

Lucy slightly removed her hands and started stroking through Natsu's hair. Natsu felt Lucy's fresh breasts against his bare chest, he finally got one thing he wanted.

Natsu slipped his hands on Lucy's boobs.

She didn't budge one bit, she kept french kissing Natsu.

Lucy felt Natsu squish her boobs. Lucy's eyes opened a bit, and moaned. The two finally pulled away, taking deep breaths. It was silent.

All you could hear was heavy breathing and the rain. Natsu kept squishing, resulting Lucy's moans.