Chapter 23;A Day at the Beach

(Lucy's POV)

It's been 1 month since I was pregnant. I never met with my friends yet, or even told them. I rubbed my little belly.

I then heard my phone ring.

I picked it up,"Hello?-"

"Lu-chan! We never met in person in a while. It's summer, we should go to the beach. Oh! Erza and Jellal are coming too! So is Gajeel, so you should get Natsu too!" Levy talked so fast, I couldn't stop her.

"Wait, Levy-chan-"

"See you there at 12!" She hung up. I placed my phone down, and facepalmed myself. Now everyone will see my tiny baby bump and fangirl......ugh. Natsu wasn't home yet.

He went to pick up a new book for me, I didn't want to go out in public, being 17 and pregnant. My birthday is next month so I'll be somewhat an adult.

I got off the couch. What should I wear? I'm not going to swim in the ocean, though. Plus it's hard to find cute maternity wear. I think I know something. I changed into a long, white laced skirt, and a yellow shirt. I grabbed a hat to wear, and sunglasses.

I heard the door open,"Lucy I'm home," Natsu called.

He came into the room,"Here's your book."

"Thank you."

"Hey, why are you dressed up?"

"Levy invited us to the beach....She didn't give me enough time to refuse."

"We should tell them. They're our friends."

"Okay...." I agreed,"You should get ready too." Natsu nodded.

~At the beach~

"Ah, Natsu!" Levy waved. I guess Levy doesn't recognize me, since I would usually wear a bikini to the beach. And well, I do have sunglasses on. We walked toward her.

"Lucy couldn't make it so you brought along a relative?" Levy asked.

"Ahem," I coughed as I took off my sunglasses.

"Lu-chan?!?!" Levy was surprised at the sudden change of style. I guess she figured it out,"Y-you're.......pregnant?"

I nodded,"It was an accident....." Before Levy could fangirl, everyone came.

"Hey guys-" they stopped and looked at what I was wearing to the beach.

"Yeah, I know all of you are confused. No, I'm not swimming with all of you. It's because I'm pregnant." I quickly explained.

"Woah!"

Natsu decided to change the subject,"Let's get to that ocean now. Gray, Gajeel, let's race."

"You're on."

They all went into the water. All that's left were my friends.

"Lucy is lucky. Juvia wants to make love to Gray-sama," Juvia smiled as she wiggled a bit in her thoughts.

"I know you will Juvia. It's early for me though," I grinned.

"Do you want this baby Lu-chan?" Levy asked.

"This baby is coming like it or not," I muttered. Yes I know I'm only 17, but I'm not having an abortion either.

"Oh. Okay. So......how did it happen?" Erza asked.

"....We both got drunk." I replied.

"Ooh."

(Natsu's POV)

We finished racing, we all finished at the same time.

Instead of complaining, Gajeel and Gray smirked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You got your woman pregnant. Didn't you like that you were inside her?" Gajeel asked.

What the hell.....why are they asking me this?

"How should I know? I was drunk, and I didn't remember what happened."

"That sucks. I would love to remember my first time having sex," Gray smiled.

"Why won't you have sex with Juvia then?" I grinned.

Gray blushed hard,"I-i don't-......I might get her pregnant!"

"That's why they invented condoms." I made him silent. Gajeel and I laughed.

"Another round of racing?" I suggested after laughing for a while. They nodded, and we went into the water.

~Back at shore~

"Hey Flame Brain," Gajeel muttered,"I wonder who has the best woman here?"

"Well, obviously my Lucy is the best."

"No, Levy is the best."

"No, Lucy is!"

"No, Levy is!" We started arguing back and forth.

I grabbed Lucy,"Lucy has the biggest boobs!"

Gajeel picked up Levy,"Levy has the nicest ass!" We had our foreheads together.

"Well, Juvia has the best legs!" Gray joined in.

"And Jellal has the finest abs!" Erza joined in too.

"Hey! This is my fight with Iron Freak!" We all argued.

(Lucy's POV)

I sighed at the same time as Levy. Geez.

"Are they always like this?" Jellal asked. Levy and I nodded.

"Gray-sama, Juvia loves how Gray-sama defends for Juvia," Juvia smiled as hearts filled her eyes.

~In the afternoon~

Everyone was swimming, having fun while I sat on the beach. I wasn't in proper clothing to swim.

I started to think, would this baby change my life forever? Uhh..... I don't know.

Everyone came back to shore, smiling and waving at me. I waved back with a small grin.