Chapter 24; Back to School

*•*Time Skip; First day of school*•*

(Lucy's POV)

Now 3 months pregnant, I changed into my school uniform. It's my last year in high school. I looked in the mirror.

"I look fat," I pouted, then I remembered a baby was forming in there.

Ugh, sometimes I didn't want this baby. Why the hell did I agree on drinking?

I slapped myself,'Don't regret now. This baby is what I've been dreaming off, it's going to look like me and Natsu! That's going to be a good thing.'

~At School~

(3rd person/Normal POV)

Lucy and Natsu walked to school together with no shame. Lucy kinda looked like she just gained weight, so she hoped that nobody noticed.

Every student looked at a huge board that tells them what class they're in. Lucy found her name, and looked at the others.

'Phew. Good thing I'm in the same class as Natsu and his friends.'

Most people left as they already looked at their names. Lucy and Natsu walked to their classes.

They had Pantherlily as their first period teacher. Then Happy, then Carla. Lucy took Journalism while Natsu took wrestling with Gray and Gajeel.

"Good morning students," Pantherlily greeted.

"Ohayo," the students chanted back.

"You can pick your seats. Don't argue though." Everyone sat down next to their friends.

In row one sat Levy and Gajeel, plus some other people. In row two sat Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Jellal, and other people.

Blah blah blah the teacher started talking about kiwis.

"Hey Lucy did you gain weight?" Cana asked.

Lucy turned to her,"No. I'm just a lllittttllee pregnant." Lucy replied.

Cana's eyes widened, then she smirked,"I guess Natsu made the move first."

"I guess so." Little did Lucy know, Cana spread the story of Lucy being pregnant around during lunch. But anyways, first day of school was boring, so lets skip that.

Lucy then kept thinking and thinking about the upcoming baby.

(Cana's POV)

I was drinking a bottle of alcohol, and I heard my phone blare a simple 'ding' I picked it up.

"Hello Cana! I'm really sorry about bailing our project. But I'll be coming to school tomorrow, and hopefully you can forgive me! c:" it read.

"Huh? Who the hell is this?" I muttered as I placed my phone down and continued drinking.

((I wonder who is coming to school tomorrow. Jk I already know. *if you remember chapter 1 then you would know*))