Chapter 25; Someone's Back

*•*The Next Day*•*

(Lucy's POV)

"Goodmorning everyone! Let's get to-" Pantherlily was interrupted by the door opening.

"Ah, Mr. Pantherlily. I would like to make an announcement."

I looked over at Natsu. His face was totally shocking. Does he know what's happening?

"Sure," Pantherlily nodded. The principle stepped in front of the room.

"We have a new student. Well, she's not new, she just came back." The principle gestured to the door, and out came Lisanna. She smiled and waved to the classroom. She magically disappeared the whole Junior year, why did she come back now?

(3rd person/Normal POV)

"L-Lisanna....." Natsu mumbled.

'She's back. My first best friend.'

He thought. "Hm. It seems there's no seats available for me," Lisanna pouted.

Natsu did something without thinking.

He pushed Lucy out of her seat.

"Lucy!" Erza caught her before she fell down on her stomach.

"There's an open seat right here," Natsu pointed at Lucy's empty desk, not caring about HIS PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND on the floor.

Lucy's eyes started watering as her lips quivered,'He.....he pushed me. He doesn't even care about me.'

"Lucy are you okay?" Erza helped her up. Lucy almost bursted into tears, and she ran out the room.

The whole classroom was shocked, they've never experienced a moment like that. Lisanna sat in Lucy's seat, next to Natsu, and they smiled at each other.

Levy quickly got up and ran out to follow Lucy. Erza was furious, she didn't like what Natsu did one bit. She stomped in front of Natsu, and slapped him straight across the face.

"YOU IDIOT!" Erza screamed and ran out to find Lucy as well. That slap wasn't enough to get him out of his senses.

"Are you okay?" Lisanna only payed attention to Natsu.

(Erza's POV)

I caught up with Levy, we started running in the halls. We stopped in front of a bathroom. I heard sobbing as we entered the bathroom.

"Lu-chan?" Levy looked at the stalls. I heard Lucy quietly sobbing.

"Come on' Lucy. You can talk to us." I tried to get her out the stall.

"Leave me alone," she sobbed.

"Lu-chan, we're your friends. Plus Natsu is an idiot for doing that to you."

"Yeah. Such an idiot." Lucy came out,"But......I actually love Natsu. Plus, he's the father of my baby!" She started forming more tears.

"Lucy...."

"Lu-chan...." Levy and I frowned. I reached out my hand to put on her shoulder, and she shook it off. Lucy ran out the bathroom. Levy and I looked at each other, we screwed up.

(Lucy's POV)

I decided to skip the whole day. How am I supposed to face HIM when he comes home?

I wiped a tear, whatever. I should run away, again.

Probably raise the baby myself.

I opened the door, sniffling.

I looked around the room, this house was filled with Natsu's scent. I changed into casual clothes, and packed up all my stuff.

Natsu can have my house. Probably he can share it with Lisanna. A tear streamed out of my right eye by just thinking of that.

I sat on my suitcase, zipping it up. I looked over at the empty dresser. My eyes started to water.

There was a photo on there, which was me kissing Natsu. And a bracelet that Natsu bought for me.

No....these memories shouldn't come up now.

Prom memories, his confession, it's all coming back to me. I sobbed. This feels like my childhood all over again.

I trudged to the bathroom, and looked at the mirror.

My eyes were red from crying. I want these tears to stop, but they kept coming.

I found my sunglasses near the sink, and placed it on.

"....I'll miss this place." I mumbled with my quivering lips. I decided to leave one of my favorite foods.

Dragging my huge suitcase along, I took a glance at the house.

"Sayonara." I huffed out as I turned forward, and walked wherever my feet could take me.