Chapter 15; The New Pool

*•*The next day*•*

(Erza's POV)

I wanted everyone to enjoy the new pool, so I decided that everyone will spend the whole day at the pool. I relaxed on a chair, with my new swimsuit on.

"You're really sexy today, Erza," Jellal sat next to me. I blushed and looked at his fine abs.

"Thanks. You too, Jellal."

(Lucy's POV)

Natsu and I entered the pool in our swimwear. I looked at Natsu, he was blushing hard.

"Whats wrong, Natsu? Are you sick?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine....." he replied. I looked around, everyone was having a great time, people were getting tans, some were talking with juice in their hands, and Juvia was talking to Aquarius, the new swim team coach.

I walked into the pool,"Come on Natsu, the water is fine," I went in, and the water was at first cold, but I became comfortable with it. Natsu tied his muffler around his head and went in.

"Flame Brain!" Gajeel's voice called out in the pool.

"What do you want, Iron Freak?" Natsu muttered back.

"I challenge you and your girlfriend to a chicken fight, with me and Shrimp."

"Bring it on!" Natsu placed me on his shoulders, and he held my legs. Gajeel came with Levy on his shoulders.

"Hey Levy-chan," I grinned,"May the best one win." Levy smirked.

Someone who was watching yelled,"Go!" Levy and I fought, to see who was going into the water. I pushed her and Levy fell into the water. She splashed around, and Gajeel grabbed her, bridal style.

"You're so light," Gajeel teased.

"Shut up! Just put me down you idiot." Gajeel placed Levy down.

I looked down at Natsu, and he looked up at me,"We won," he smiled.

I kissed him,"Yeah." He kissed me back, and placed me down.

"I'll just fight you, then we'll see who's the true winner," Gajeel smirked, they both got out of the pool and started fighting. Levy and I both sighed.

"So, Levy. I heard that you and Gajeel sold some chocolates yesterday. How was it like?" I asked.

Levy blushed harder,"He made me dress into a maid outfit to draw attention."

I squealed,"That's really something. Did he ever smirk at you in your maid outfit?" Levy gave a slight nod. I squealed more.

"Oooohooh," someone whistled. We looked and it was some guys.

"We have a sexy lady standing in front of us. And a cute one," one smirked,"Mark, do it." I felt some string get lose on my back, and my top came off. I covered my chest right away. I can't believe this is happening right now.

"You perverts! Don't mess with Lu-chan!" Levy tried to punch them, but one of them grabbed her wrist.

"A feisty one, eh. Mark, get this one's bottom."

"No! You damn perverts!"

(Natsu's POV)

A ringing sound blared my ears.

"Hey! Remove your hands, blondie!" I looked over at the pool.

"Shit!"

"What?" Gajeel looked too. We both ran into the pool.

"Don't mess with Shrimp!"

"Stay away from my Lucy!" Gajeel and I punched those guys out of the pool, and outside the school campus.

"Shrimp are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

I went over to Lucy,"Sorry Lucy, I burned the top with them...... ! But you can use my muffler."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, come on," I pushed Lucy into the school, because she wont move her hands. There wasn't anyone inside, no windows, and no cameras either. I removed my muffler.

"Remove your hands Lucy, I won't look."

"O-okay..." I saw Lucy's hands on her hips, and I wrapped my muffler around her, and tied it. She turned to me, and she looks beautiful. I stayed silent.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I just never seen anyone else wear my muffler. But you make it work." I smirked. Lucy smiled back. I leaned in, and kissed her. She kissed me back.

((I thought that this would've been an adorable NaLu moment ❤️))

(Erza's POV)

I was on Jellal's lap, making out with him on a chair. I heard a loud ruckus. I pulled away, and looked.

"What's wrong?" Jellal asked.

"Students, interrupting us. Wait, I'll go fix this," I got off of his lap. I walked towards a group of students outside campus. Some of them were burned, some had bumps on their heads.

"What the hell happened?" I asked, placing a hand on my hips.

"Trying to look at some jugs was a bad idea....." One of them mumbled. They harassed one of my students.

"You deserve a punishment." I muttered with a death glare.

"At least it's by a girl in a bikini," one of them smirked.

"Nope. I'll take them," Jellal came and dragged them back onto campus. "

Thanks Jellal," I smiled as I walked next to him.

"No problem. We can continue what we were doing later," Jellal smirked. I blushed, and smirked back.

I'm thinking of focusing more on GaLe and Gruvia in the some of the future chapters. Don't worry, NaLu will top them all.